Kalashnikova Automatic-First try in soilmix-70-Days-Done!-GHSC-Powder Feeding-

Pi2

looking very nice bro

dont look like they fit back in the tent

congrats keep those girls going

peace

your right. Very very nice and bushy. I have to take two pots off from my tent to other room. they don't fit :D

I keep them for long as I can to finish flowering nicely. I'm no panic they can flower next 4 weeks.

Thanks for stopping Strain Hunters

Peace.

Update: Day 38 in flower Room.

I would like to say: Big Thank You ! for all the views and comments. Last year when I joined to this family of growers I never thought it'll be so much fun and I got lot's of knowledge from You . Thanks for taking care of my passion .I love you Hunters!

They are 2 months old. Today I have tested a bit off lovly flower from this plant. (I forgot what I want to write... :))

Aaa..numbers: EC=1.7 Powder Feeding from GHSC. "keep it simple" Temps: Day=29C Night=20C . Buds looks frosty and have nice fresh fruity smell.

Have a look.

Ps. Click on Pics to zOOm.

• Like 3

wow beautiful shots man the ladies look great on those!! :) And they look great even without the nice photos haha ;)

Thanks for the update man glad that the forum still makes you happy ^^ hope it will continue for long time ;)

Have a good grow

wow beautiful shots man the ladies look great on those!! :) And they look great even without the nice photos haha ;)

Thanks for the update man glad that the forum still makes you happy ^^ hope it will continue for long time ;)

Have a good grow

Thanks for stopping. Today Day 40 of flower. I have done some defoliation technique on that Kalashnikova's. So now we go in different way of grow.

I let's you now how it goes in few days. Wish me luck :)

Some info about technique: http://www.420magazine.com/forums/hydroponic-gardening/176415-increasing-yield-defoliation-indoors-whats-mean-how-do.html

World Peace.

• Like 1

tell me man, do you have spiders in your room? on your first pic i see some spider nets, unless they are hairs, but looks a lot like spider nets the way it is disposed?

Hairs. Just few long hairs it's from girls running at home...you can see it's shine on the top and rounded shape Or maybe some spiderwomen live there...

• Like 1

Really nice Auto Kalashnikovas my friend.

You are doing a killer job with them

Cheers.

Thanks a lot.

All they needs...is passion and love. Without special care :girlcrazy:

World Peace.

hi, Short info today.Day 43 in flower room

Plants got flush today (nice warm water around 24C). It's was second flush in flowering period. Fan leaves are removed now.No more fertz !

I have check them under microscope is well. The tichromes are cloudy in 60%. So next two weeks I gonna harvest them Kalashnikova Autos.

After defoliation and flush.

Have a look:) Click on Pic to zOOm.

• Like 3

For self-flo I advise you to live in a pot from 20litres and never repotted, and the better it is 20 hours of light at the end of the beginning ;)

Thank You. They share flower room with ChemDog from GHSC(over 4ft). Only 12/12 light is allowed now :)

Thanks for stopping.

Peace

Nice man !!

Those are nice looking automatics, it seems they will give you a nice production.

Congratz.

Thanks man. I'm gonna harvest soon as microscope show me the right time. When the Moon passes the Earth some times... :)

World Peace.

Hi,

Week 7 in flowering room.

Day 70 from seed.

10 weeks hard work is done.

That the last pic before harvest. They going to dark room for some time then get chop chop and wet trim then dry and cure. Over 80% tichromes are cloudy today.

Have a look.

• Like 4