Kalashnikova Automatic-First try in soilmix-70-Days-Done!-GHSC-Powder Feeding-

Pi2

really nice grow it makes you want to go out and get some autos to grow respect man good grow peace and keep growing nice plants

Go&Grow! thanks for stopping.

I'm growing 2nd crop of Kalashnikova Auto(out of competition). On Monday(01/07/13) they gonna have 60 days from seed. 2-3 weeks more then harvest.Less UV light and NON DEFOLIATION method. ALL FAN LEAVES STAY ON this time :0).This same light,tent,seeds etc

Quick Look:

• Like 4

Hi,

Kalashnikova Auto. Day 65 around (from seed)....I have done part-harvest. One of 2 plants(short pheno) was cut this morning -One Main Top ONLY. Lower buds still playing a game...2nd plant untouched. Pistils grow and grow...have a look:

• Like 2

Hi,

My 2nd grow of Kalashnikova Automatic is done. I have cut one of my plants and I beat my score :-) Have a look. Today is BIG pheno AUTOMATIC.

I would like to say.. I't's worth it to grow.

Hi,

After 5 days of drying process in the darkness... is a cure time.

Pic of Kalashanikova Automatic from GHSC. Nice strong smoke.... keep you going over 2h-3h per joint :-)

Keep Growing! Enjoy !

• Like 2

WOW :prankster: A quarterpound yielding auto! WOW. WOW. Better yet, a 75 day quater pound...WOW man. Very interesting!

Contrats man! And fine smoking!

Ps, how many watts did you flowr this under? Any Co2 use?

Congrats again! Damn :)

congratz once again man that is some nice looking buds :) And the upside down pics was very nice too some very nice buds and a good member of the auto family for sure :D

Have a good smoke on those :) and thanks for the report!

WOW :prankster: A quarterpound yielding auto! WOW. WOW. Better yet, a 75 day quater pound...WOW man. Very interesting!

Contrats man! And fine smoking!

Ps, how many watts did you flowr this under? Any Co2 use?

Congrats again! Damn :)

Hi, It's 400W HPS Green Power Philips. No Co2. Just compost and Powder Feed with some PK 13/14 ;-).All was show up in competition grow(1st grow. Page 1:-) It was my 2nd grow of autos now but this one is out of competition. I want to show how we can grow some nice weed together:-). Thanks Green House Seed Co. for SuperB Genetics. Great Work !

"keep it simple"

thanks for stopping.