SWEET MANGO AUTOMATIC .. Here we go again...

Done already?? I say done so soon..you've got lots of time for another contest entry even lol??!! :P:) I wish I had been around more..my fault.. but the results are looking very sweeeet for sure bro! The last one does she smell citrus like at all yet? I'm curious I had one that looked exactly like her and she was my favourite by far. I will have to have a good read through this weekend..don't be surprised to find your rep points jump all the sudden :) Enjoy another nice crop farmer Bam!

Peace

congratulation man! Thanks for all the nice pics, it reminds quite a lot of the sweet mango i had too :) and from what i remember you should be pleased with your smoke ;)

Have a good drying man i hope the results make you happy and the smoke highy ;)

Thanks friends ! Indeed a very satisfying finish. Over 30 grams quality buds very potent already. It misses that sour milk aroma of the former super frosted SMA but it is nearly as nice - aroma wise. Smoke is just as pleasant - A superb strain relaxing body and a strong upful high with all the good aspects of a good Indica plus a little bit of Sativa to round it up .

Will grow the SMA again , no doubt .

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Going back in time to read this by now pretty old Grow journal I remember it well. It was crazy cold in the beginning, maybe that made the first seedlings grow less vital than the others. All 6 seeds I grew later prospered I even had 2 more nice Sweet Mango autos later on, so I know the strain quite well and I really like it.One of the tastiest and most nicely aromatic herbs you can find on the market. Only the Creamatic might slightly surpass it, thanks to the sweet Mazar-iSharif Afghani in the back. But as potent and nice as the Creamatic may be that sour milky flavour I got from 3 of the SMA's is unique and lovely. So thanks for this opportunity Green House. Looking forward for many more Cups - next year I might even have a place to grow some proper outdoor girlies...Yippie Yeh..and

ps : if you got some new strains for the Strainhunters seed bank in the making.. send me everything with the Most Wanted from Jamaica crossed in....please....:-)