White lemon...tree lemons

Rubio_owned

Tokage hello, I did not explain well is the room where they are growing.

first put 110w 2 bulbs (for not spending more than They Will consume)

5-7 days then put other two 55w bulbs (stimulating growth with more power watt and the plants have more light and do not grow on high and grow in width)

we can put if necessary other two 55w bulbs (if need more light)

summary of growth

1-10 day of growth, Total 110w (two bulbs 55w)

10-30 day of growth, Total 220w (four bulbs 55w)

20-37 day of growth if necessary for plants, Total 330w (six bulbs 55w)

35-45 day go to flower room for one more week of growth with 400w (mixed)

• Like 1

Today we proceed to remove the mesh scrog because plants will not grow and no longer need the mesh, we will also make cleaning the closet, to the branches that are not receiving light, a little more light these last 3 weeks and so get a little more production and trichome for hashish also, prepare for the coming weeks and do a wash in the bath.

After cleaning plants got inside, no male flower is good news, I have some photos while we were cleaning and in a few days I will upload some pictures general, has been complicated by the move plants that are large, clean the room these last weeks to prevent mold.

Day 52 of flowering in 10-14 days begin to cut the more mature, pH 6 - Ec 1.6 , temperature: Max 22 º - min 21 º / / Humidity: Max 55% - min 35%, pk 13-14 maximum in this last week, weeks 9-10 canaflush and pH 6.2

dsc0020d.jpg

dsc0031kov.jpg

dsc0032ch.jpg

dsc0036az.jpg

dsc0038kt.jpg

dsc0039aq.jpg

dsc0044vr.jpg

dsc0049co.jpg

dsc0055fa.jpg

dsc0050wc.jpg

• Like 1

wowow look at them man all beautiful ladies!! looking great!! i see some are turning a little purple, will look good with all that white going on too :D

Thanks for that very nice set of pictures man!!

Have a good end of flowering!

Realmente un trabajo excelente, original, con fotos de gran calidad...felicidades amigo un placer ver este hilo!!

Que equipo utilizas para las fotos, me gustan mucho tus disparos, muy buen gusto.

Un abrazo! X. ;)

• Like 1

- A maximum of two crops per person is accepted (not with the same strain). Crops can be blogged on one of the two forums, or both (Cannabiscafe.net - Strainhunters.com). Each crop must be blogged independently, without using the same text or pictures for more than one journal.

Hi bro,

This work / thread is invalid. Does not meet the contest rules. The images are copied from his work in Cannabiscafe and that's not valid, so this work should be closed, we sorry.

Jose

• Like 1

yeah sorry rubio rules are rules :) But you're still in the cup on CC so all good!!

But PLEASE keep the picture coming cause they are really beautiful and for sure deserves to be seen by everyone!! so i moved your thread to another room so you can keep running the pics ;)

Have a good end of grow man!

• Like 1

thank you very much for me open the thread, continue showing my work, I was already Involved in cannabiscafe but moved to the worl cup, thread was opened to (Journals Grow Mediums for all) Someone accidentally move my thread, But there was some confusion, I had not thought Participate here as I can not quite explain everything well in English, sorry did not want to disturb to any participant, I hope they know apologize.

• Like 1

What date did you see the seed above soil?

Not quite understand, if you mean the day on which the seed germinated in soil was at the day 19/11/2012, flowering start day 04/01/2013,approximate harvest date 08/03/2013 to 22/03/2013.

if on the other hand you mean When We saw the seeds in plant, was a ago week, But that plant is harvested two days ago, to avoid last minute unforeseen.

Realmente un trabajo excelente, original, con fotos de gran calidad...felicidades amigo un placer ver este hilo!!

Que equipo utilizas para las fotos, me gustan mucho tus disparos, muy buen gusto.

Un abrazo! X. ;)

Muchas gracias Mr.x me encantan tus fotos y todo el trabajo que le metes, he visto unos de tus seguimientos e impecable tío, felicitarte también a ti.

Sobre el equipo no es gran cosa... Me intento apañar con lo que tengo todo lo compre en segundamano por falta de presupuesto, es una nikon d60 con un objetivo TAMRON SP AF 17-50/2.8 XR Di II, un flash macro y unos tubos de extensión, intento aprender sobre la marcha pero el mundo de las réflex mola mucho y como dices tú intento ser lo más original posible para que sea agradable de ver y de seguir el seguimiento.

De verdad que he recibido una bienvenida muy buena en vuestro foro por parte de todos, una pena que no se escribir inglés para expresarme mejor y me entiendan correctamente, pero bueno lo intento explicar con el traductor de google y traducir todo un poco resumido para que me entiendan, lo próximo en mi lista es ir a estudiar inglés es un idioma que me encanta, así practico un poco por aquí también.

Un abrazo y un saludo para todos.

Today's update:

Day 55 of flowering, pH 6 - ec 1.6, temperature: max 25° - min 21º / / Humidity: max 55% - min 40%.

only one week left for hybrid phenotypes, 90% brown hairs, optimal hardness bud, watered with pH 6.2 use cannaflush for a root cleaning, wait 7 days to harvest the plants.

Sativa still 2 or 3 weeks, 20%- 40% brown hairs.

enjoy the buds, weed smoke peace.

Well this is what we cut a few days ago, left him 3 or 4 more days to be still in its point, for now I leave these pics :)

dsc0207i.jpg

dsc0205iw.jpg

dsc0235yf.jpg

dsc0233jn.jpg

dsc0223bz.jpg

dsc0240mo.jpg

dsc0237c.jpg

• Like 2

wowow there is a frosty madness going on here!!!

Thanks man keep the nice shots coming ;)

Dust you're a very sympathetic, I like your nice words , thanks bro.

Update today: Day 57 of flowering

Hybrid: pH 6.2 - Ec 0.17 / / Sativa: ph 6 - Ec 1.6, temperature: max 25 ° - min 21 º / / Humidity: 50% max - min 40%.

Today photos and a jump in free fall Toward the trichome, I can be spiderman, When I rub buds I can climb walls, really very much sticky buds.

dsc0323yq.jpg

dsc0322cf.jpg

dsc0321il.jpg

dsc0320aa.jpg

dsc0317z.jpg

dsc0313kp.jpg

dsc0312ii.jpg

dsc0311ve.jpg

dsc0301kb.jpg

dsc0291bk.jpg

dsc0286rc.jpg

dsc0283ll.jpg

dsc0281k.jpg

dsc0279em.jpg

dsc0278wh.jpg

dsc0277r.jpg

dsc0275yhf.jpg

dsc0269k.jpg

dsc0264vu.jpg

dsc0262qu.jpg

dsc0261kc.jpg

Ready to jump? Red Buds Gives You Wings

iUN9exAWPMXpw.gif

• Like 2

nooooo i'm falllliiiinnggg....oh no :P love the GIF man looks awesome!!!

And i'm starting to run out of words to describe your posts lol, too much beauty for my eyes ^^

It looks like some of the buds are preparing to get some nice Foxtail out of the buds! should looks even mre gorgeous soon ( hard to believe i know ^^ )

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

Update today: Day 59 of flowering

Hybrid: pH 6.2 - Ec 0.17 / / Sativa: ph 6 - Ec 1.6, temperature: max 24 ° - min 21 º / / Humidity: 55% max - min 35%.

another that goes to the rope :)A variety of photos of this beautiful white lemon, not this tough ... O_o Following a very strong scent... literally dropped me drool (white lemon is as hard as diamond and heavy as iridium YEAH!)

dsc0338u.jpg

dsc0345fb.jpg

dsc0347op.jpg

dsc0350av.jpg

dsc0361g.jpg

dsc0381ih.jpg

dsc0388kt.jpg

dsc0408c.jpg

dsc0452tl.jpg

dsc0454pg.jpg