White lemon...tree lemons

Rubio_owned

Hi guys, here are some photos of hashish straight from the secret icer, tomorrow will also explain a bit of work material, this time we did differently and has slipped a little green stuff .... but not much, so do not think it affects the final product , is the variety that has given me more hashish using the system secret icer.

The Cave of hashish, one of the world's most aromatic caves, this was called by the thousands of sweet scents that inhabit it, is carved from sedimentary trichomes that formed during several hours.

dsc0064dx.jpg

cuevag.jpg

555bk.jpg

The entrance to the Cave of hashish has 2mm high and 2.5 mm wide, thus allowing the visit of tourists who enter with a cigarette paper and a pinch of snuff, which are ready to explore their effects.

dsc0050yd.jpg

dsc0060qy.jpg

Within it you can appreciate the sweet flavor and citrus odor haze that follows, are created by the constant action of the fire that will burn parts of the cave. So pantries used high-sugar sweets, these trichomes are used to whet the appetite for tourists visiting the cave.

dsc0063pv.jpg

dsc0054ug.jpg

dsc0057al.jpg

dsc0062wq.jpg

dsc0059vdg.jpg

• Like 2

yummy looks tasty man, i would love to visit that cave :D

A little green material but i'm sure like you say it will not change much in the effect and smoke, it still looks very clean :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures ;)

Have a good grow

• Like 1

Hi guys, hashish ice lator is losing any moisture that is in it, I think tomorrow or already may smoke, well as you can see is already catching color, the weight of the balls, 24 grams total, only 7 plants.... very good production of hashish.

dsc0072hxt.jpg

dsc0074rq.jpg

dsc0080mcs.jpg

dsc0085jy.jpg

Here I leave some photos for a closer step into the world of trichome.

dsc0089fci.jpg

dsc0087bl.jpg

dsc0093fsr.jpg

dsc0095kp.jpg

dsc0100vb.jpg

dsc0101qq.jpg

dsc0106dmw.jpg

dsc0107zk.jpg

dsc0109jf.jpg

dsc0108su.jpg

More? I hope you do not get bored ...

dsc0088ua.jpg

dsc0090jt.jpg

dsc0091hk.jpg

dsc0092tw.jpg

dsc0096py.jpg

dsc0097wr.jpg

dsc0102fs.jpg

dsc0103uz.jpg

dsc0104rmh.jpg

dsc0105xm.jpg

dsc0111so.jpg

dsc00888ur.jpg

• Like 4

yeah exactly who could get bored! Everytime i come on your thread i leave with my mouth watering lolol

It's looking great man, very nice the artistic photos at beginning too i love it :)

and all close us too of course, looks like you're gonna have some nice smoke ;)

• Like 1

it's a damn frosty phenotype this is true ;) ;) I never get ired of it neither :D

And good to see the new generation running! They look happy for me!

Have a good grow thanks for the news

• Like 1

man this journal is amazing, honestly i love this strain it has a lot of different pheno type's from what i have seen so far. i only grew 3 plant's so far but each was a little different from the other, but each are amazing in there own way. they aren't like over the top different just in slight way's. like you tho my favourite is the lemon pheno it's really frosty and has the most pungent aroma. your plant's all turned out incredible they are all super frosty.

what do you think of it's ratio extract wise? i made a bunch of budder with my harvest and the quality of the resin is top notch i made it from the lemon pheno, so i would love to hear your input on how your concentrate's turned out?

man this journal is amazing, honestly i love this strain it has a lot of different pheno type's from what i have seen so far. i only grew 3 plant's so far but each was a little different from the other, but each are amazing in there own way. they aren't like over the top different just in slight way's. like you tho my favourite is the lemon pheno it's really frosty and has the most pungent aroma. your plant's all turned out incredible they are all super frosty.

what do you think of it's ratio extract wise? i made a bunch of budder with my harvest and the quality of the resin is top notch i made it from the lemon pheno, so i would love to hear your input on how your concentrate's turned out?

Thank you very much for your experience friend. My plants even are little. When I collect my plants I inform you. Green smoke.... :smoke:

Hi guys, I would like to explain everything better, but i do not write very well English, but what I can do is show you the photos of my work, and explain in Spanish, Here I leave one of the latest updates on the great fantastic white lemon.

thank you very much for your comments and the support they give me.

Bueno chicos, sé que he estado unos días ausente en los foros, pero solo es por temas de trabajo en el cultivo, gran paliza me he pegado estos días, también he estado preparando un video con las conclusiones finales de White lemon para dejar esto medio terminado o terminado y ya seguir con el otro seguimiento, me falta la nota de cata del hachís de White lemon pero tampoco hay mucho que añadir solo decir que el hash tiene un sabor y olor a haze y que está muy suave al inhalarlo, el fumon es buenísimo y me recuerda al hash que hacía en el año 2002 pura crema.

Dejo aquí unos gif y un video con las conclusiones finales sobre white lemon.

Recomiendo ver el video en YouTube en full hd y a pantalla completa.

alimonado1.gif

alimonado2.gif

skunk2.gif

skunk1.gif

sativa.gif

• Like 1

5-4-3-2-1-0 BadabadaBoooooooM! Fire in The Hole:

Hi guys, today I will show you some pictures of Brown Sugar White lemon! :maninlove:WoW:maninlove:, as I said in the Growmed I was impressed of the seas and oceans of resin produced by this plant, I ventured to take some pictures for strainhunters, also I saw under the microscope, I hope you enjoy these pictures as I has taken several hours to get everything ready for you, greetings to all.

amber .... the amber ... the amber sugar

page3kh.jpg

dsc01344oy.jpg

dsc0251w.jpg

dsc0249kw.jpg

dsc0181bf.jpg

dsc0247whx.jpg

dsc0245og.jpg

dsc0244rqd.jpg

dsc0243nx.jpg

dsc0242qq.jpg

dsc0239fj.jpg

dsc0227cp.jpg

dsc0224xi.jpg

dsc0221rn.jpg

dsc0204hm.jpg

dsc0201ok.jpg

dsc0196oe.jpg

dsc0193aw.jpg

dsc0190fh.jpg

dsc0188yg.jpg

dsc0183eb.jpg

dsc0182oi.jpg

dsc0179cx.jpg

dsc0169qj.jpg

dsc0149oc.jpg

Wow man the amount of resin is indeed crazy on some picture loooks like a nice team!! :)

And the hash looks great too! made with bubble bags?

Thank you for all the perfect pictures man, the smoke is still good?

• Like 1