URBANNINJA

Money Maker Official Seed Test-Urban Ninja Coco 20.2.2013

29 posts in this topic

nice pictures dude, love the short internodes, i'll be folowing, keep on doing what you do. peacee!!

beautiful specimen of MM man, never tired of seeing one of those online they are alays delights for the eyes ^^

I seem to see some white dots on some pictures i hope it is only my eyes playing a trick on me or some dust or water drops and not pest!

Have a good grow man keep us updated :)

Dust u saw right some white dots but thats from the Yeast co 2 it dipped a bit out of the hose cause i had bit too much sugar in the bottle .... nothing spectacular ill switch the lights tonite to 12/12 on all of the Ladys but first all will get ripped off some Clones before hihi such beautiful Phenos must be saved....... i will shoot some Pice from the Clone Chopping will do that defo this Evening when i have bit more silence around me....

1 person likes this

News from Misses Money Maker..... She is still the Smalles in the Tent but starting a nice Budding...she is one Week behind the others so end Week 3. Feeding Ec 1.7 Ph 5.7 Temps 26.5 C Humidity 55%...... She is really a nice genetic Look of a Sativa Growth Behavior of a Real Landrace Indica hehe well we see how this Lil Girl turns out.....and here we go with the Pics of Lil Miss Money Maker....

post-17027-0-42158800-1372624395.jpg

post-17027-0-87127500-1372624396.jpg

post-17027-0-74203600-1372624398.jpg

post-17027-0-80335100-1372624406.jpg

post-17027-0-02947900-1372624408.jpg

post-17027-0-90146700-1372624408.jpg

1 person likes this