75weasels (New Guy)

75weasels

Hello all! It seems as though I overlooked the most important forum there is!! My real name is Allen, but in the forums I go by 75weasels. I live in Eugene, Oregon, USA. and have been working in the industry for other growers for 3 seasons (years I guess) now. I operate under Oregon State law and have a state grower ID number. My mentors have given me their blessings, and everything I need to make my own trails in the industry. My first purchase was a tent for flowering--- used of course. My next purchase will be a better light/ballast but for now I don't have the money to take that step. My first two cycles (on my own) were some Romulan clones I got as a donation from my mentors. I cloned the second generation myself, and am letting those genetics go after this run is over. I'm a big fan of what GHC does, and love watching the strain hunters expeditions. While watching the India expedition I JUST HAD TO GET MY HANDS ON CHURCH. Now I have it, and am fortunate enough to document my grow in the Indoor World Cup Competition! How cool is that? Thank you to all who have given me a warm welcome thus far, and I hope to be as kind of a host as you all have been for me.

Peace and love from the Pacific Northwest

-75weasels

Hey man Welcome on SH forum!!

Yeah damnn how could you miss us!! :P :P But well it's all fixed now and you're here and participating in the best event online ;) I love the Church look too and it is one of my strain i haven't done and must absolutely do ^^ So meanwhile i'll watch your report, so make me dream man :P :P

I'm sure you'll enjoy the place you seem to have the perfect energy to fit in the friendliest forum online ;)

If you have any problem on the forum just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place ;)

See you online

We let growers be who they are and understand there is more than one way to cultivate this plant and there is not right or wrong only guidelines.

I couldn't agree more, and that's why I am here. Many of the other grow forums I have visited seem lack the humility, love and support that I see here time and time again. Thanks to all who have my back. Like it or not, I'm here to stay and won't be going anywhere. :)

• Like 1