Fan help

twisted

Well first of all, welcome to the forum dude :) You'll find loads of great info and people here :)

My personal opinion is that should defo get a new fan and get some fresh air flowing through that girl/girls :) I've had the pleasure of smoking Kalash and she's lovely. Good choice man :)

I must say though you have stumbled upon the indoor world cup so I think your topic may get moved to an appropriate section of the site but don't fret, we have all done this at some point :)

Lol, dont worry guys :) The first post I ever made here got moved so it's all good :) also dont worry about asking questions, that's what we are here for. This forum has very knowledgeable people and they will assist you with a smile, best forum on the subject ;)

Have fun growing and like one wise man said to another wise man on here "it's only a weed"

:D

Lol, dont worry guys smile.png The first post I ever made here got moved so it's all good smile.png also dont worry about asking questions, that's what we are here for. This forum has very knowledgeable people and they will assist you with a smile, best forum on the subject wink.png

Have fun growing and like one wise man said to another wise man on here "it's only a weed"

biggrin.png

That's why we have mods to , rectify our stoned ways. I to have had both my journals moved! Thanks Mr.Tokage and Mr Dust