super lemon haze

bigheads

Cheers guys, the girls are going well :) here they are 7 days after my last update, re potted one of them in to a 25 liter pot with clay balls at the bottom and plargon light on top for them to start shifting in to 2nd gear! then ran outa soil to do the other beast so she will have to wait until a bit later when I get some more :)

suffering from a bit leaf curl, any ideas? could they just be dying off? still growing a load of new growth though........

post-21887-0-99246300-1362663925.jpg

when i had those kind of leaves on my girls most of time it as humidity too low and it would go with time.. don't know if it's the same case for you tho! give us more datas about your room it will help to see what's wrong if something is wrong like temperature watering, distance from lamp. etc.. ;)

Another update for you, pictures taken from tonight on day 20 as you can see both plants look completely different! one is a lovely green and looking mean, the other is a horrible looking yellow!

Any ideas as to what is wrong? both girls are being treated the same but only one is thriving :(

post-21887-0-92314000-1363208838.jpg

post-21887-0-11348600-1363208881.jpg

post-21887-0-60284200-1363208909.jpg

yeh possibly dude, we shall keep her going and see what happens :) she is still growing so will let her crack on for a bit and see what we end up with

They have been on the feed, starting at 1.1 then when moved to the bigger pots bought it down to .9 (pure PH 5.8 water no feed) feeding them every 3 days, will slowly bring the feed up to 1.2 over the next week or 2 :)