new here

GREENBOYGTR

hey new here,i signed up because my friend has problems with 2 strains from GHS KK&AMS when flipped.to 12 .where should i post this problem?

i really like the strain hunters video on you tube and i see lots of people talking down on ghs ad unfortunately,thats what it looks like?my buddy is really pissed he said he is never touching there stuff again.so thats why im here.

• Like 1

I hope we will show you the good side of growing GHSC beans(or any kind of seed). We have all lost seeds from all kinds of companies. Sometimes the seed makers fault, some times the grower. When it happen to me i try again or just move on to something different. After seeing what kind of forum vibe we got in our family i hope we can make you change your friends mind

;)

We are a open and caring forum. WE allow talking about other seed banks and even link to other forums as long people do not promote. We believe in Cannabis and knows one forum can´t keep all info(but we are the best hehe).

Take a look around our threads and take what you need. Leave a comment on anything you like and help us keep the good vibe.

Sharing is caring and if you got a problem with your two strains we will together try to solve what is wrong with them :)

Anyone with knowledge or a good input will help you out as soon you make a help thread.

If you are feeling a bit bored, perhaps saying hi in the open chat will help you spend an hour or two. Sometimes silent but most of the time a live. Just say hi and im sure someone will wake up with a joint in hand. For easy forum support you can try out any moderator in this list *Press Me*

We deliver fast help or a friendly chat when you need...

Welcome and see you around.

Tokage

Here you can post anything related to plant health.

http://www.strainhun...m/20-infirmary/

thanks and you are absolutely right.i will stay a while.i will try the slh

hey man welcome on SH forum!!

Glad to see you aboard, sad to hear it comes in such conditions but i hope we'll solve that out quickly ;) i'll be looking at the post too!!

anyway like tok said if you need anything just ask one of the mod and we'll help you out ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum, show it to yyour friend too to show him what he will be missing :P :P hihi

See ya online :)

hey man welcome on SH forum!!

Glad to see you aboard, sad to hear it comes in such conditions but i hope we'll solve that out quickly ;) i'll be looking at the post too!!

anyway like tok said if you need anything just ask one of the mod and we'll help you out ;)

Have a good discovering of the forum, show it to yyour friend too to show him what he will be missing :P :P hihi

See ya online :)

thanks man,maybe its just the some feminized seeds are doomed to hermie idk,im a little nervous to try the Slemonhaze lol do you know if there are regular ones ?

no more regular seeds from GH no only fem. but for real you will only find hermies on some phenotypes of a very few strains, and even if 1 pheno has hermie tendancies most of the times the other phenos of the same strains are very nice and legit ;)

I for now never heard of a hermie SLH.. not that i remember at least ;)

But really you know i don't know why people are so afraid of hermies, in the end most of the time it's just a female lady growing a pair of pollen sacks that can very easily be pulled and most of the times they never come back, and even in the case they open, they are big chances for the pollen to be sterile and not polenize anything, and if it does polenize you'll end up with maybe 10 seeds and the buds will be the same ;)

Good luck man hope to see you grow GH and without hermie!! ;) ;) :rabbi:

no more regular seeds from GH no only fem. but for real you will only find hermies on some phenotypes of a very few strains, and even if 1 pheno has hermie tendancies most of the times the other phenos of the same strains are very nice and legit ;)

I for now never heard of a hermie SLH.. not that i remember at least ;)

But really you know i don't know why people are so afraid of hermies, in the end most of the time it's just a female lady growing a pair of pollen sacks that can very easily be pulled and most of the times they never come back, and even in the case they open, they are big chances for the pollen to be sterile and not polenize anything, and if it does polenize you'll end up with maybe 10 seeds and the buds will be the same ;)

Good luck man hope to see you grow GH and without hermie!! ;) ;) :rabbi:

thanks dust