what is your favourite strain ?

twisted

It is very hard to pick an out and out fav specially after my trip to dam in january but was very impressed with purple diesel and the kalashnicova so i brought the seeds home with me so the pleasure doesn't have to stop. what is your favourite ??

Where do yo start, love them all! as long as they sparkle like diamonds! If you have to pin me down to a top 3 , In no particular order

Haze

Would say Mexican haze, Super Silver haze and Super Lemon Haze or Tangerine dream! lol to hard

Hybrid

Blueberry, Great White Shark, Silver Pearl but love all old school ( WW , Santa Maria, K2 jack herer)

Kush

Vanilla Kush, Hindi Kush , Shiva kush -

Hash - Red Leb , Red Leb love red leb and Nepalese temple ball

This is dam hard man, again all frosty buds are great, need a spliff now my head hurts.

I have come to the conclusion I need to do some research, maybe a trip on the train into Amsterdam / Rotterdam in order, get some variety. Local two shops only sell 4 strains + hash NLX and SUper Silver haze in one and the other which has a couple of Highlife cups for ther Snowball and Amnesia.

Looks like you are going to enjoy that trip thank you for the reply. I went to dam looking for jack h, blueberry and blue cheese as that is what the next few Grows were going to be but got a shock I had never heard of Kalashnikova or Mary crystal before my god well impressed

Looks like you are going to enjoy that trip thank you for the reply. I went to dam looking for jack h, blueberry and blue cheese as that is what the next few Grows were going to be but got a shock I had never heard of Kalashnikova or Mary crystal before my god well impressed

Had that Mary Crystal on my first adventure in Amsterdam, was hammered - think at the Jolly Jester my first coffeeshop,

We went in jan 2013 and went to 22 different coffee shops and tried 20 types of weed spent £1100 in 4 days between 2 of us I was mashed. I had to give away about 3 grams at the airport as we didn't want to throw away so some one had a touch they got About 3 grams a grinder Rizla and roaches and they hadn't even got out the airport

Amnesia was the first strain I got at cheech and chongs and it tasted of perfume I was gutted I could have got that here in England but a nice one will knock you out. my son got white widow from the same place and nearly pulled a whitey

Yeah mate dam is a special place I nearly died a coue of times mental moped riders but like I said before I was disappointed with the amnesia when I was there but I did only ask for it once,the lemon was nice but from a different shop .

• 3 weeks later...

I think every harvest I do is my favorite. But if I had to pick my favorite, I would go with Sour Diesel followed by Hashberry. Its kind of funny, this week is the first week in about 10 years that I've found Sour Diesel that was grown in California outside. In fact, its the first outside grown herb I've seen in 10 years. I've always had indoor grown herb. I am really enjoying the outside grown SD. It even looks different.

post-19859-0-96979000-1363962287.jpg

• 6 years later...

@RShow, if you like Gelato, then you might be interested to follow a strains test that is just about to start.

Two new strains will be tested.  One of them is tentatively named Bubba Slush (Bubba Kush x Gelato).

Here's the link to the initial thread where the announcement was made:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...