twisted

what is your favourite strain ?

19 posts in this topic

It is very hard to pick an out and out fav specially after my trip to dam in january but was very impressed with purple diesel and the kalashnicova so i brought the seeds home with me so the pleasure doesn't have to stop. what is your favourite ??

3 people like this

Where do yo start, love them all! as long as they sparkle like diamonds! If you have to pin me down to a top 3 , In no particular order

Haze

Would say Mexican haze, Super Silver haze and Super Lemon Haze or Tangerine dream! lol to hard

Hybrid

Blueberry, Great White Shark, Silver Pearl but love all old school ( WW , Santa Maria, K2 jack herer)

Kush

Vanilla Kush, Hindi Kush , Shiva kush -

Hash - Red Leb , Red Leb love red leb and Nepalese temple ball

This is dam hard man, again all frosty buds are great, need a spliff now my head hurts.

I have come to the conclusion I need to do some research, maybe a trip on the train into Amsterdam / Rotterdam in order, get some variety. Local two shops only sell 4 strains + hash NLX and SUper Silver haze in one and the other which has a couple of Highlife cups for ther Snowball and Amnesia.

Looks like you are going to enjoy that trip thank you for the reply. I went to dam looking for jack h, blueberry and blue cheese as that is what the next few Grows were going to be but got a shock I had never heard of Kalashnikova or Mary crystal before my god well impressed

Looks like you are going to enjoy that trip thank you for the reply. I went to dam looking for jack h, blueberry and blue cheese as that is what the next few Grows were going to be but got a shock I had never heard of Kalashnikova or Mary crystal before my god well impressed

Had that Mary Crystal on my first adventure in Amsterdam, was hammered - think at the Jolly Jester my first coffeeshop,

We went in jan 2013 and went to 22 different coffee shops and tried 20 types of weed spent £1100 in 4 days between 2 of us I was mashed. I had to give away about 3 grams at the airport as we didn't want to throw away so some one had a touch they got About 3 grams a grinder Rizla and roaches and they hadn't even got out the airport

Amnesia was the first strain I got at cheech and chongs and it tasted of perfume I was gutted I could have got that here in England but a nice one will knock you out. my son got white widow from the same place and nearly pulled a whitey

nice strains ;)

For myself think Exodus cheese, gws aannnd.. i don't know.. maybe the cheese would be in that top too.. but i love some many of them it's hard to choose 3 ;)

Cheers

I would say Amnesia Haze :] as a top chose for me

im with u on that one or ooooooooo lemon haze
1 person likes this

when to dam for my b day 3 feb 2013 was so good all the people are really nice and my god the smoke is beautiful :brunette:

Yeah mate dam is a special place I nearly died a coue of times mental moped riders but like I said before I was disappointed with the amnesia when I was there but I did only ask for it once,the lemon was nice but from a different shop .

Me and my mrs are proper cheese heads I had some lovely blue cheese while out there from a coffee shop called new times

1 person likes this

my fav. strains are : chocolope (Sativa), Super Lemon Haze and Mk Ultra ( Og kush* G13)

Preferred strain has got to be blueberry it gets ya so smashed and tastes delicious, been to Amsterdam a few times and really enjoyed the kings kush, g13 haze and critical c. Saying that the hash out there is phenomenal too.

alaskan ice - love the taste , and a very tough plant , and better than most in cold envioments

I think every harvest I do is my favorite. But if I had to pick my favorite, I would go with Sour Diesel followed by Hashberry. Its kind of funny, this week is the first week in about 10 years that I've found Sour Diesel that was grown in California outside. In fact, its the first outside grown herb I've seen in 10 years. I've always had indoor grown herb. I am really enjoying the outside grown SD. It even looks different.

post-19859-0-96979000-1363962287.jpg

Alrite boys has any 1 tried fruity chronic juice? I'm jst about to start growing it and culd do with hearing how good it is.