Plant Of The Month Contest - March

Dust

sorry i had deleted the Ktrain already man, First entry is the legit one you are not allowed to enter or modify it later, so if you want the SLH to compete put the pictures back ^^

sorry i had deleted the Ktrain already man, First entry is the legit one you are not allowed to enter or modify it later, so if you want the SLH to compete put the pictures back ^^

yeah. don;t worry man. I try next month:-) This SLH is too strong staff to do any competition :D

• Like 1

pi2 did you do 2 entries ?

hi all basicly this month is quite hard , my choice is between Vertox (great plant and pict) and Laocoo (very frosty ^^ and quite nice for an auto)

my vote for this month will go to laocoo basicly for the colour frost

good luck to all others

MRE I'm really proud to get your vote... thanks! with all your badges you bring luck to me!1

blessings bro

Hmmm Haard decisin this Month...anyway its a battle between the Mangos over here and after 5 critical looks my Vote goes to Laocoo and his Mango in Soil...:Sry Ssh but i decided to vote his Mango cause i gave u already a vote for the win with the Sour Blueberry bro...hope u aint mad :D

• Like 2

Hmmm Haard decisin this Month...anyway its a battle between the Mangos over here and after 5 critical looks my Vote goes to Laocoo and his Mango in Soil...:Sry Ssh but i decided to vote his Mango cause i gave u already a vote for the win with the Sour Blueberry bro...hope u aint mad :D

thanks bro I'm really hapy... and proud too to get your preference. means a lot :yahoo: