Lemon Skunk - Harvest

ganjalover

I don't Know correct translate.

But I can say. From male plant I don't have any pollen or any thing else right now. I have only seeds produced by pollen from this male. How I Know pollen best before about a one month. male plants was harvest about 8 months ago. For this reason I keep male pollen for nature and wind. I have only many seeds from this plants.

I don't grow this seeds by my self yet. But I give some seeds other people and somebody grow this seeds INDOORP2235291.JPGIMG_9659.JPGP2100449.JPG We can see buds more thicker than buds of the mother plant. I hope it was pure F1 indica-sativa hybrid like this corn f1.jpg, genetic of this plant: Automaria 2 (mother plant) X [pandora x lowryder 2] father plant.

• Like 1

day 53 of life Lemon Skunk and 10 day 12/12.

Plant take 2L water with 710ppm nutritients. 400mL of splited water have soil solution 410ppm. Plant eat many nutrients and occupy almost all the space in box that is very good for this time. First pure flowers on photo.

post-22150-0-08122700-1362898335.jpg

post-22150-0-08309800-1362898339.jpg

post-22150-0-24413600-1362898346.jpg

• Like 2

I had several experiences with ultraviolet light. I can say this is not so much to have a visible effect in trichomes. UV promotes to improve the amount of THC in the resin. You could not see this you eyes, but if you smoke some leaves after UV radiation the difference becomes apparent, it is multiplied by the amount of THC. UV-A improves the flavor of plants. The strongest visible effect it had on hard UV-C light, but it just burns trichomes, they are left alone underdeveloped legs and spots of burned THC on leaves in zones with strong ultraviolet radiation. Also UV can help trichomes mature more fast.

• Like 1

Continuing the theme of ultraviolet. I want to show you a photo as the leaves are beginning to reflect the light more waxy, I call it waxy shining. Also, they are beginning more rustling from touching it. This is photos contain original colors and light from camera

post-22150-0-95493300-1363168795.jpg

post-22150-0-56309900-1363168801.jpg

• Like 1

And I descried for history my experience with maximum visible effect from UV-C lamp. On photo you can see line of shadow. On one side of the leaf irradiated with UV-C, the other side of leaf remained in the shadow of the upper bud and did not receive the same high dose of direct UV-C light. You can see the leaf just starts to protect with help of close located small spots of resin. Plant do not produced for this full trichomes. On the contrary for large doses of UV are still only legs of trichomes, it is does not look very right or greatest, but effect of smoking by this not becomes less for sure. Now I don`t use this lamp because it is dangerous for skin and eye and produced poison Ozone in air for these reasons I change it to more secure lamp UV-A and B only

post-22150-0-31796400-1363186753.jpg

post-22150-0-70380300-1363186756.jpg

• Like 1

Today I will describe for yous the effects of aluminum foil. In the photo you can see legs of the different leaves, which were in the same conditions, except that a single sheet of two days ago was planted foil, and under another it was not. I think it is clear that the thicker leg on the sheet says that the list works better and has a higher metabolism that which will necessarily be expressed in more bigger buds. You can see right now in the other photo how one leaf was larger than the other.

post-22150-0-81436200-1363330363.jpg

post-22150-0-21082400-1363330371.jpg

thanks for sharing man ;) Still not convinced in this particular case it is because of the foil, i often have 1 leaf a little wider and strogner than the other, especially when they kind of are in the "inside" part like this, i mean the other one has open space to grow while the other one is blocked by other leaves, so FOR ME, less air movment so less cell actiivity on that little stem, maybe a little lless light too, and the room needed to grow and i think we'll have this resutls :)

But i'm not saying your foil is doing wrorg ^^ i understood what you say at the begining of your grow and it makes sense that maybe foil is not bad for warm spectrum like the LED have and i realize the intensity is so "low" on led you probably won't burn them ^^

that's why i like Forums because you can discuss and see what others do ;) Have a good day thank you for your pictures!

You can believe in anything but the physics and metabolism stubborn thing.Esle is happening in other cases, it is only because the other is covered with a leaf from the top and also receives less light but in my case it is clearly seen that the upper part of the plant and it is not what is not covered. The foil reflects the light is perceived by the plant as a full light. More light on chlorophyll = more buds. Foil allows the leaf to make more work, than it could ever recycle a single side of leaf.

If you need to try it by you self you can use white material reflector on you HPS lamp, They have less efficiency but they Non-reflecting Infra-thermal radiation from HPS which you are so worried and what does not have my LED. Also playing a role here focal points and LEDs they are extended over a large area, and HPS concentrates all in one place but on white material is not so important because they better defused light.

And I hope my so "low" intensity on led :rabbi::laugh: It will be at least as good-sized buds than your large and voracious lamp That its power generates more heat than light :bye:

Led light does not reflect on foil, only HPS reflect, that leaf is bigger because it is not touching other leaves and more space around.

Plants does not use light very well under leaf, plant will do everything it can to turn leaf underside ...Maybe she is trying to tell us something? In nature light will touch under leaves for short time and when exposed it is loosing energy...Indoor is strong light, hitting underside all day....Not very good.

Non the less your plant looks gorgeous, so keep on doing what you do because after all the result is what counts...

nah don't agree on that nadia it was true some years back, now that technology is getting a little better, and grower starting to know the lights better we see more and more nice results, you will find a few on the forum but it's only starting, and we have many thread discuting about it you can join the discussion ;)

Light does not reflect from plant because absorbed but foil will reflect negligable amount, so little...Even on walls they are saying it is not necessary because led light does not reflect like HPS-CFL,you can amplify it by adding lenses on LED diodes.I have to found links for you on LED, I read so much before buying LED...I use for veg.

BUT

Internet can be very confusing,so many informations often contradicting ...I think your good vibes toward plant is key to your success...Your plant looks like she LOVES you. So who am i to say? I hope you the best and waiting for more lemon pics....

but foil will reflect negligable amount, so littleso little...

Not all parts of the foil is perpendicular to the camera lenses for reflect light on lens with the same force. The light reflected from other places run in other directions and gets back on the foil, and the foil ... and then on the buds. It is still always better than it would have been absorbed by other types of materials