Lemon Skunk - Harvest

ganjalover

After drying I have final result it is:

50g top clean buds like in glass.

30g bottom clean buds.

Total 80g dried and normal for smoking buds. Good result as for 60 watt light system. This plant have little buds, but it is have big weight, and total weight is surprised me. I always dry buds well and can say not always one plant in my box give more 1 gram per watt.

post-22150-0-30115900-1368386687.jpg

post-22150-0-78719900-1368386697.jpg

post-22150-0-68393300-1368386714.jpg

post-22150-0-57800900-1368386732.jpg

• Like 2

congratulation mate! indeed more than 1g per watt is a very nice score :) and it proves that DIY lighting can also be very nice if not better than most products ^^

Thanks for the very nice report you made, hopefully next year you will still be around and make an even better journal and win the cup who knows ;)

Have a good smoking man, i hope with the curing it will beocme more and more good, and perhaps get a little more high :)

Cheers!

Freaky cough after smoking just killing me. It is real problem as for me. Maybe it is my lamp's make this plant more aggressive I don`t know it for sure.

About plant I can say more now. It is not too so powerful genetic, but effect as for me good for every day smoking, it is not make you like stone and you can move and make some work`s with pleasure. But as I say: some times when you want some more powerful from the smoking Lemon Skunk not give it to you, plant don`t have any some special in effect after smoking and COUGH :( .

Time when effect after smoking still as for me medium, but not low.

Plant not make me very hungry

Smoke Power 7/12 as for me, filling can changes time after time when you smoking.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that this wonderful looking buds do not give you the same level of high. Maybe the citrus flavor makes you cough. Hope it goes away with long term curing. Still excellent plant ! Well done !

This plant not weak or have small effect. this plant is varietal selection. Greed citrus, greed very snowy bud. But cough in this smoke very strong It is strongest in my life. I think this is very many trichomes and big weight of bud make resin very viscous.

I think Power of Effect 7/12, and Green House write about this in they shop too. Plant is not strongest but some times I very like it. I can make many work and smoke not prevents this just make pretty skunky haze in mind for a normal time.

And I can say the effect not comes immediately after smoking, need to wait 10-30min

• Like 1

After curing buds now more better, but full picture it is not change. any way I smoke bottom buds and I am happy, this ganja is good, but not for every time and every user. Maybe in future I grow it more times, who know.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

WOW you did an amazing job with the journal and all thruout man!

Suck you didn't get the end result you wanted. The upside it you can always do things a little differently the next time.

And I think you need to flush you plants a little better it sounds like...That or dry them longer and slower so that the cholorophyll can dissipate a little more.

You can always try organics :) Ashes are white this way :cool:

But thanks for sharing! You're innovative and you've got skill! That's a serious combination!

Be blessed

Now I can say about taste of this plant. When I smoke, I found shampoo and medicative herb taste with lemon after-tasting. Fine plant for sure. But not best for high tolerance peoples. Cough at this time is gone, but I smoke clean buds only one time for few day for experience the taste, and make my mind more clean.

• 1 month later...