Lemon Skunk - Harvest

ganjalover

Sadly for led not good for flowering big buds, led good for fluffy medium buds...

ha lol prob need to read a liitle more, ProSource led grow search youtube and you´ll see why people do get results, it´s in the way you grow. The tomato growers and flower cultivators are all starting to use LED now. It depends on the quality I believe this guy grows with 60 Watt buttom of the market panel so what can you expect? And still he yields bud to smoke for himself what does he care about a comment like you gave him! When you know it all make a journal and prove you do better.

little buds

This is not a buds, this is stigmas. Plant with it help catch male pollen. if stigma can not catch any pollen then after 2-3 week plant start to produce sensimilla bud from that stigma. If plant take pollen then stigma dies pretty fast, and plant start to produce seeds at once.

This is photo lamp and power supplies for led. Lamp have 24 deep reed 1w chip and 7 royal blue 1w chip. Real theoretical power chip 24*(2.4*0.35)+7*(3.2*0.35)=28W Power supplies also use electricity and all power per one lamp around ~30W.

post-22150-0-07454000-1363710999.jpg

post-22150-0-10500100-1363711002.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice build, I have tried that also but in the Netherlands it's hard and expensive to get those power leds 1 or 3 watt 470nm blue, 660nm deep red I bought them @ conrad but till now didn't finish the build and bought a 150W panel. Previous grows I used it for pregrowth now Im going to use it for the whole grow combining it with about 100Watt CFL lighting.

cool we don't see often homemade LED, we have a thread made by Lamsbread i think on homemade leds but not much are made. And so 60g is per plant or for the 2? in any case for 60w 1g/w is a nice nice result :)

Have a good grow

haha yeah that music wasn't expecting it, but it's relawing ^^

Looking nice, hard to see a little through the Led like mop said but we see the main things :)

Have a good day thanks for the answers ;)

And just a little question ganjalover, yeah i'm curious hehe ;) , when you built your led, was it a choice to not take 3w LED or were they not yet as common as today when you have build yours? or for price? or you think they are not better..tell me :)

have a good day ;)

It's all a difficult question. In fact, my LEDs can operate as 3W. To do this I just need to put another power supply 700mA instead of 350mA. from this 3W LED more powerful only twice than 1W (350+350=700). While there is a LED efficiency at lower current they work with greater efficiency and longer life. The difference between the efficiency of 1W and 3W can be as 20-30%. Low power for low cost china LED is the best way to get a long-lasting system with great efficiency for little money. Also can be used Osram Golden Dragon LED but their have big price.

• Like 1