Lemon Skunk - Harvest

ganjalover

yes we've seen that video around the frum long time ago.. but it's a little too much advertising as you said ^^ Doesn't sound honest.. maybe they are lol who knows

I think he knows his stuff and alot makes sence, but I would also hang my room full off ufo's if for the sake of advertisements I would get them for free when being able to grow this big and having the coppers over for coffee while doing so!

temp +24-26 day, +20-24 night.

Humidity is not constant after watering it is up, if a coconut dries humidity drops. I try to maintain a low humidity, for this ventilation worked around the clock. for led this is more important than HPS lamp.

day 70 of life Lemon Skunk and 27 day 12/12. Plant take 3L water with 700ppm nutrients. ~500mL of spilled water have soil solution 500ppm.

Plant stop to stretch up and I think in next week it will start to producing buds. It is long flowering stain. Plant continue show incredible aroma. :king: On some branches rise trichomes, this is sativa properties, very icy pheno.

post-22150-0-39723000-1364367354.jpg

post-22150-0-52256800-1364367387.jpg

post-22150-0-04966300-1364378212.jpg

Today Plant take 2L water with 837ppm nutrients. ~0.8L of spilled water have soil solution 560ppm. Plant start eat many nutrients I hope give water day after tomorrow, but plant need more food right now. :angry:

Wanna say few words about smell of this plant. I have few year ago some plants of Top Skunk 44 Seedsman seed I grow it outdoor and smell from distance of that plant was like lemon skunk, but if lemon skunk touch then it change aroma to pure Lemon flavors, some times with fuel aroma or something like that. Top sk 44 has little citral aroma too, but not so much. Lemon Skunk is pure Skunky plant, with something lemon special for sure. :spiteful:

With out carbon filter not growing! smell be everywere, from 3 week of grow. Not to so many plants start to smell so early and so much strong. :angry:

defintly gonna be frosty ^^ :P

Very hope for this

• Like 1

day 74 of life Lemon Skunk and 31 day 12/12.

I Think this is lemon skunk is not best for commercial grow because flowering is more long and yield not too big. But I think this is very good plant for gurmans. It is have incredible aroma, and I hope to the end of flowering plant will be have more mass. I think plant will be get mass very long time. It is only 2 week of flowering, because 2 week need to start flowering. Stains with short flowering start to produce stigmas after one week 12/12 and flowering much more short time.

post-22150-0-22848900-1364713070.jpg

post-22150-0-31003700-1364713078.jpg

• Like 2

well i hope too the aroma will stay till the end an get even more intense ;) and more than a gourmands plant looks like it will be nice for hash makers too haha but that side comes more from the LED i suppose maybe

Have a good grow man ;)

I think it's not the biggest point we are making here if the yield is big or small who cares it's for ourselves to smoke what we grow out here. The Lemon skunk is very good for commercial growth because of the taste and sativa side to it. And I have done a bigger hps grow and didn't have any issue selling nor had I got any problems selling it like a full sativa and as mentioned the yield between 50 and 100 grams a plant! Light is weight and that is also sustainable with led!

today plant take some flushing I check how many salt in coco in different place because not always I can watering coco very good I have small space for this.

plant take 3L water with 700ppm nutrients. ~1,4L of spilled water have soil solution 650ppm. If any body interesting I use china TDS metr Like thisY615-6_TDS-400x400.jpg it is have different coefficient than Europe Device.

• Like 1

Is the device usable for europeans what will it cost me when I have the Chinese send it to me? I'm searching for ph and ec meters cheap cause I'm broke for a few months to come! Ganjalover this plant your growing is one off the tastiest weeds you have ever smoked it's smooth and stoned it kicks in like an Indica with a body stonedness and then creaps up your head and stays very long giving you one of the best highs you will experience when smoking ganja. It will remind you off the citral you bought off the curve in the 90's and the Original Skunk#1. Be patients with it have it finish and enjoy mate. You'll love it for sure I believe its week 3 week 7 that the flower development is going very rapid!!! When not having optimal conditions it can take up to 11 weeks for it to be ready and harvested. It's worth the waiting/ patience, thnx for sharing your ganjalove mate!@