Lemon Skunk - Harvest

ganjalover

Oh man Ganja your going to like this dishwashing skunk so mutch I bet, the previeuw smoke was good how long did you dry that? Emagine when it's ready I get watery mouth while typing this I like skunk but this Hybrid has it all! For me it has your plant looks great man!!! Love this grow since it's led and your a wise guy mate, enjoy your smoke, Jah Bless

did you keep some clones of it?

I don`t use cloning. I stop growing after this harvest to next Autumn. Because in Summer too hot for growing. For me more better use every time 1-4 fem seeds than keep clones all time. I like to try some new genetic and my grow space not too large.

Some years before maybe I can try to make clones for outdoor but now I don`t make outdoor with not autoflow stains. because harvest in a End of October for plants like lemon Skunk/ And in this time plant look and smells very challenging.

I Know some technical how make harvest in outdoor more fast but for this need 3 week time every day working or autoshutdown greenhouse. For this just need to cover plants from light every evening in 1-20th of August end after that it is keep flowering to the end of September with out covering, when weather and camouflage working good. This can help grow some pure Sativas in more north region and it is need to cover only 3 weeks for season for 50N' latitude like example.

• Like 1

day 100 of life Lemon Skunk and 57 day 12/12

Today electricity is shutdown and I remove plant to sun for few hours and make some photo for it. I can say right now plant can be harvested, but I wait 10 day more because many new stigmas on some buds. On some buds I can see how resin start to yellowing, plant closely to harvest for sure.

I can say about this plant right now it is give very small buds it is smallest buds I ever seen in my box. But this buds is magical it is for sure it is very vigorous Skunk and it have very pretty structure of the buds.

post-22150-0-82677500-1366980434.jpg

post-22150-0-19558400-1366980461.jpg

post-22150-0-62059800-1366980488.jpg

post-22150-0-66193000-1366980492.jpg

post-22150-0-89589900-1366980509.jpg

• Like 2

Beautyfull ganjalover thats some narcotic dope you've grown there! Congrats do you look @ trichomes and the amber colour on them or @ the hary part getting orange?, I see some amber coloured trichomes on the beautyfull shot you made closeup! Pretty pictures from a pretty bud indeed! Again have a nice smoke mate, you will!

yes very clear shot we can see the trichomes nicely indeed :) and they indeed have a nice amber color on a few already, should be a nice high when you cut her in 10 days ^^

Thanks for the nice pics man, looks very nice with the sun color too, it's funny to see her without "make-up" :P like girls on morning haha ;)

Have a good end of grow man