Humidity and it's Effects

75weasels

Hello all!! I am just finishing my 2nd indoor grow. My problem is my bud density. I am running my nutrients at healthy level so I know that is not an issue. Temperature is good, but my humidity is a bit high, 56% night and 40%ish in the day. Could this be a contributing factor to my issues? It seems logical that the nugs would be lighter / fluffier to deter fungus in that type of environment. Thanks in advance.

If you need more information, I am more than willing to provide.

Hello all!! I am just finishing my 2nd indoor grow. My problem is my bud density. I am running my nutrients at healthy level so I know that is not an issue. Temperature is good, but my humidity is a bit high, 56% night and 40%ish in the day. Could this be a contributing factor to my issues? It seems logical that the nugs would be lighter / fluffier to deter fungus in that type of environment. Thanks in advance.

If you need more information, I am more than willing to provide.

:-) I'll put/change on bigger light system....and more fans.
  • Like 1

what as the light again you used? can't remember right now.. but like Pi2, the bud density is more about the strain used and the lighting given to the ladies.

Humidity might effect a little but not to the point of changing a bud consistancy i think ;)

Have a good grow man!

Yeah .Humidity is high in tropicals.Always check ur strain genetic where it's growing.Then try to be close with the nature This is bud grow under 78% Humidity at night: It this dangerous to grow in so bad condition .