WHAT STRAIN SHOULD i TRY OUTDOORS? ONES WHOSE ACTUALLY GROWN OUTDOORS PLEASE.

kris00

i'M TRYING A FEW STRAINS OUTDOORS,MY FIRST YEAR BACK IN ABOUT 10 OR SO. i LIVE IN A PERFECT ENVIROMENT DARK LUSH SOIL i CAN PUT OUT BY THE FIRST OF MAY BUT i'M GOING TO BE CAREFUL AND START THEM INDOORS AROUND APRIL 10TH AN LET THEM ROOT AND SAFELY WAIT UNTIL ABOUT MAY 10 TO 15 JUST TO MAKE SURE.IT'S REALLY SUNNY MAY AND JUNE IN THE 80'S THEN JULY,AUGUST AND ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO IN SEPTEMBER IT'S HOT AS HELL THEN IT STARTS COOLING DOWN i'LL HAVE TO HARVEST BY AROUND OCTOBER 20TH ANYWAYS I HAVE KALASHES AND SOME S,CRITICALS AND A FEW CHURCHES AND HOPEFULLY SOME WHITE WIDOWS THOSE ARE IN LIMBO RIGHT NOW. SO ANYWAYS WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS GO WITH FOR MY CLIMATE MORE CHURCHES,AMS,LADYBURN,J HERER i WANT A REALLY POTENT TRIPPY PSYCEDELIC STRAIN THAT IS TOUGH AND PRODUCES A FAIR AMOUNT SO WHAT DO YA SAY GUYS THROW ME SOME BONES!!!!!!!PEACE

hey man!! Well you already got some very nice strai for outdoor grows! and the one you named AMS Jherer ladyburn will perform pretty good too, If you want to make sure to harvest in time you could give a tr to our AUto line, the Sweetmango and NL auto are too very potent strain, very nice high and production is definitly there if you give them big pots or big holes in the soil and a lot of sun!! oe of our member did above 200g on each of his auto, one of his kalash auto did above 250.. ;)

Himalaya gold is a nice one for outdoor but might take a little longer to harvest! White rhino is known to be good outdoor and pretty potent too..

And i've done Super critical outdoor she performed perfectly! but it's a special strain and taste, you like it or not ^^

good luck man make sure to share those ladies with us ;)