Mid South 2013

Bought a couple of cfl's to supplement the cloudy ass days we have been having here in Okla.

The sprouts are really liking the new light. I may consider building a small grow with these :)

Day 5 pics

Rando, I almost killed this on by over watering, then one of rando's second set of leaves fell off But he/she is a fighter lol

Berry bomb is leading the pack, but the rest are close. Come on summer......

• Like 4

Never added any nutrients, this was the only plant to get miracle grow seed starter soil. Then a big ass ant chewed of one of the leaves.

Hate the peat pots ?? I have moved them to 1 liter containers once I saw the roots coming out the bottom and sides on day 9-10. I just need to get them thru 2 more weeks :) then to the woods we go.

I gave up on rando and shipped him out side already, if rando makes it thru the next few weeks should have a wicked head start on local flora. :)

Berry bomb day 12

berry_zpsa5957345.jpg

the Girls 1 liter and some Jiffy Pop, pop corn I sprouted as a test

cfl_zps9b03017a.jpg

dagirls_zps34e5d6ed.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Buddy! Yes i hate them, and other growers feedback was the same about them... it just makes the roots develope much slower! I hope your girls will do well! Have u grown them before??? when do they finish outdoors? I have been looking for outdoor seeds for weeks! What is your latitude? Rando was looking strange, and not only for the missing leaf, but rather becouse of the yelowing tops, and leaftips! I hope she has recovered!! Happy growing!!

Rando went out side :) it was 30 last night and ck this morning , still live .

The rest I have for the first time they should finish around Oct except for the auto's they should finish around first week of June.

I need to get some more auto's, multiple harvest would be nice.

Update with pics tomorrow day 14 :)

Day 14 in the books.

I tried some Foliar feeding , plants did not like it at all and got a little tip burn. Not sure why used a very weak mix , good thing or it may have been over lol...... I only sprayed them twice, once I saw the reaction I went to water only and this seemed to stop the burnage.

Berry Bomb in the middle still the biggest plant, three on back left corner are the Autos. The White widow from Nirvana is the smallest of the bunch with the White Widow from seeds man like strait Indica. Both WW are completely have different growth patterns so far. OG Kush just chugging along.

Hopefully I will be able to get them out side by April 1, if not may have to move to a 2 liter container. The roots are growing fast.

DAY141_zps076be04f.jpg

decided to only update weekly smile.png Newbie's get excited at first lol

• Like 1

day 15 showed female flowers today. My first auto . Amazing :) I may like this one lol

Strain: Himalaya Blue Diesel

Breeder: Short Stuff

Type: ruderalis/indica/sativa

Flowering: Automatic flowering

~63 days (From seedling to harvest.)

Normal or female seeds.

Height: 11 – 16 inches

Harvest: 8-10 weeks from seed

Yield: 18 – 30g per plant

Effect: couchlock stone

Potency: 9/10

Day 20

I am running out of room in my mini grow. April 1 is the go out date, right now they weather is close to 32 at night.

Dam I may have to buy 2 more lights to keep them from stretching to much smile.png

Dinafems Critical Jack Auto has really put on some growth and is now leading the pack, they all look good though. All three autos are starting pre flower, let the stretch begin.

The White Widow's from Nirvana and Seedsman are two totally different plants.

Known Phenotypes:

1.: short, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype #1

2.: long, stretched, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #2

3.: Very homogenous variety.

Seedsman looks and is growing like a landrace indica(#1). Nirvana growing a little slow at first is now catching up and looks like a cross (#3)

OG, Berry Bomb and ATA Tundra looking good. Out of all of them Berry Bomb looks to have the most sativa phenotype of the group.

Strange how I seemed to have chosen mostly indica type plants with out putting any thought into what plants get. Just picked the ones I like.

post-22107-0-18962500-1363663313.jpg

post-22107-0-02074400-1363663314.jpg

post-22107-0-38077000-1363663314.jpg

looking good in there nice green :)

you plan on putting the autos in bigger pots? if so you should do it know before they start to flower ;) if you let them in small pots for too long, from my experience they start flowerign no mater how small they are most of the time ;)

Have a good grow thanks for the news!

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would throw up a couple of pics. My computer may be getting ready to blow up.

OG cush @ day 24, Auto Blue diesel day 28, Seedsman White Widow and a group pic day 24. Hard to tell from the pictures , but plant range from 10"- 20" tall. Not bad for starting with 110w of cfl and the last week doubling to 220w with 14800 lumens. I might like this indoor stuff lol.

The Auto's are a cool plant to grown for small rooms Mine will not be huge because I have had them in 1 liter containers but we will see how they finish after I get the regs out and give them more room. I am seeing tricombs starting to form. If I could re- veg them I would take a few clones. I may take 1 clone just to see what happens smile.png

I may take a few clones off the regs before I move them tomorrow.

Over the next few days I will be shipping my photo girls out for the summer. Hope there will be no freak cold weather and plenty of rain this spring.

Ill try to get a few more pics from the sites. Should be fun

I am going to try something and spray onion/garlic juice mix around the sites. This will hopefully keep little critters and animals from having lunch.

Peace

post-22107-0-92021100-1364484203.jpg

post-22107-0-18880600-1364484206.jpg

post-22107-0-76074300-1364484208.jpg

post-22107-0-67502400-1364484210.jpg

• Like 2

Up date for day 30 All of my photos have been moved outside. Hope no freak freezes this year.

I took a couple of clones off og and berry bomb . I can take more later in the summer once the plants get huge :)

Still have 3 autos growing inside , 2 in flower mode and 1 getting there. First two will be small and the Blue mystic will be a 3 foot Xmas tree.

This auto is showing very little resin production on the leaves, the Calyx are coated but not any thing to call home about.

Only been in flower about 10 days so there is some hope I guess.

Now my critical jack is starting to show resin glands on the new leaf growth and looks promising considering how I punished it the third week lol. Also believed to have some white genetics.

Ill give them the full time needed to finish, just hoping to see some improvement. smile.png

Looks yellow but that is the lighting, actually dark green.

post-22107-0-61755100-1364794386.jpg

post-22107-0-61199700-1364794387.jpg

• Like 1