are these leaves healthy????

nosmokejusgrow

For me it looks like they are starting to be hungry, but only starting i thing, you told me in your grow journal you had never feed them yet. in not long they will need some little nute to keep a nice green everywhere. hope you get that PH kit and nutes quickly ;)

haha well yeah in cali you got plenty ^^

I would suggest to buy a little growth booster with micro nutrient in it like the algamic or bioheaven from biobizz, and a very little dose of biogrow if you wanna stay on the cheap side Biobizz is one of the cheapest i think, and will work just fine for the time you have to wait the powder. you're girl yet don't seem to miss a lot of main nutes, and with some little micro added she should get her color up on the tops while you're in the shop buy a PH meter ;)

He man she is looking much better now, great to see her again! The reason I asked is because when you use a cool running lighting sys like CFL there is alot to control different compared to HPS. With HPS there is a different feeding cycle cool running lights you need much less food for your plants cause less water evaporates due to your cool running lights. For instance when growing with HPS your canape needs to be maintained @ about 26 27 degrees Celcius, for that you need heavy ventilation and all that ( you need that with cool running sys too but in a different extend!) Your average room temperature with HPS is different 99% of the times you run them, it's about 8 to 10 degrees more compared to the room temperature next to the lights (away from the stamp, area which is lighted by HPS the walking area from your growroom). This means when growing with cool running lighting CFL and Led that the whole room needs to be maintained @ about 26/27 degrees Celcius, yet you need to ventilate an blow in fresh air, so where you would draw air in from the outside with HPS with a cool running lighting system it would be better to draw that from another room next to your grow facility that way you draw in fresh air but pre-warmed by your home heating system about 22 C I would gues. Then there is feeding and running your lights close to your plants Canape. Soil I think is the best for cool lighting systems, with hydroponics you get the challenge to keep your water cool about 22 degrees for several reasons and are going to need water coolers and more electrical stuff to get it right. When watering; wait till your plants are allmost dry the bucket becomes light to lift and then give a good watering till the bucket drains out the exessive water you give it measure the ec from what goes in and what comes out and hold that against your feeding scedual and see for yourself this way you have to only flush them end of life cycle. 125 Watt cfl you can easily run that 20 cm close to your plants Canape! I give my seedlings 5000 lumens using 100 Watt CFL above my propagator the day after they have come up and showed there little seedleafs, they love it. Humidity can be maintained about 55% the whole grow. http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/6586-2x-afgooey-3x-old-super-silver-haze-2x-lady-burn-1974-and-1-great-white-shark/