Lights and generator

Birdmanjr

Hey guys any assistance will be greatly appreciated am a (newbie). So am just starting out and I have some equipment already. I wanna grow indoors but I wanna do it out doors so a brought a tent. It's 10 feet wide 20 feet long and 9 feet high. I divided it in to two sections, one for veg and one for flowers.

I've got a hydroponic system set up in each room already but, lights are my problem I think! I've 16 400w mh light fixtures 8 for each room. I was thinking I can use the 400w MH in the veg room and get conversion bulbs for the flowering room. Can this work? And I have a generator powered by diesel it's 6000w would that be enough to power everything fully? Oh I have fans and all the other stuff.

For the generator i really don't know what will be the real wattage use of that setup, you'll have the lights, fans, extractors, intractors, water pump, heater maybe or humidifier, you have lots of things to plug in a room ;) you already have the lights? 600w would be better than 400w for big grows like this i think.

for the veg yeah you can use the mh they are nice for most of the strains in veg, you can start under neon if you want they are nice for cloning and will eat less light for 1 or 2 week, and then switch to your MH. In the flowering room i would mix MH and HPS something like 2 hps for 1 MH maybe, and move the plants or bulbs regurly so they all get both lights, or grower seems to like those new hybrid bulbs with Hps and MH included, maybe you could try those.. but i haven't personally so can't say.

good luck