Hi guys here are some pics on my new grow I grow GHS genetics only this time and since they have provided me with some great stuff to work with I'll be revieuwing my grow on this website. I've grown short plants till now due to the space I was growing in currently test running a new grow space; stairs- closet grow, ventilated with pc fans; 12 cm exhaust and 2x 6 cm air intakes the 2 x6 cm can be switched seperately and the big one is set to operate in 3 electrical settings / voltage adjustments and by doing so making the fan run harder or slower. And there is a nice feature to the one I´ve build (if I say so myself) It has 2 non electrical settings that can be set by opening up or covering parts on the ventilationduct itself. Here some startup pics in advanced. I'll be revieuwing the Afgooey only growing 1 with powder feeding and with with Canna to have those compared. I grow using a Led and CFL combination. Besides growing Afgooey(present from GHS) I grow; Pure Kush, Great White Shark, Arjans Strawberry haze, Super Silver Haze (present from GHS) and Lady Burn 1974. Hope you guys will enjoy my grow and we make it to the finish!!! I'll add some germination pics and some pics from my growroom to be!. Showing my Pure Kush Mother to be! And the 4 sprouts that after following the germination proces on this website (>24hrs in a glas off water) than (>24hrs between cotton pads both situations in the dark) Once in the dirt they srouted within 24 hours and I'm counting on 100 % sprouting due to the dirt within the other small containers that has started to lift in the right place!!!

post-22722-0-23752300-1363107067.jpg

post-22722-0-74900800-1363107087.jpg

post-22722-0-76133800-1363107124.jpg

post-22722-0-69913000-1363107350.jpg

hey man welcome on SH forum ;)

glad to see you ariving already packed an running some little babies ;) i'll be fore sure following your grow journal ;) just open a thread in the "grow journal for all medium" room and share all the pics you want ;)

If you have nay problem on the forum just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out ;)

Have a good discovering fo the place you'll find some review of the afgooey ;) not much cause it's new but some :)

See ya online

• Like 1

hey man welcome on SH forum ;)

glad to see you ariving already packed an running some little babies ;) i'll be fore sure following your grow journal ;) just open a thread in the "grow journal for all medium" room and share all the pics you want ;)

If you have nay problem on the forum just ask one of the mod and we'll do our best to help you out ;)

Have a good discovering fo the place you'll find some review of the afgooey ;) not much cause it's new but some :)

See ya online

Found the pages from a spanish grower nice plants cant wait to see this Afghan genetics show there wide leaves and big buds, keep you posted. Some guy his grinder got messed up by grinding this from the thc that was fallen off by grinding it! Happens to me all the time , LOL!

• Like 1

definitely nice to see a fellow netherlands grower =P . and i will follow your topic because i will learn a lot from it!

looking forward to it. hope you can enter the world cup.

greets from the netherlands

I know your bussy with your setup right now to gain control over your environment with the thermostat controller switch, I help you out when needed dude no problem just ask and when I know I help out!

I know your bussy with your setup right now to gain control over your environment with the thermostat controller switch, I help you out when needed dude no problem just ask and when I know I help out!

thanks mate i appreciate it alot, definitely can use it.

greets

• 1 month later...