Afgooey, Pure Kush, "old" Super Silver Haze, Arjan Strawberry haze, Lemon skunk, GWS and Lady Burn 1974 *harvest season @ both vatos Loco's!

Undutched

Today after germinating my GHS genetics grow I have 100% sprouted 8 out of 8, 2 had to have a little help getting off there little shells but the ladys can begin foto synthesis and become stronger sprouts the next day or 2. Once big enough 4 will move to a neighbours house once ther are big enough...... There are 2 more seeds being germinated right now a Arjans Strawberry Haze and an other Afgooey the The Afgooey I'm going to post a revieuw on hoping to have 2 plants left later on I will be feeding one with GHS powder feeding and one with Cana. Here are the sprouts! :cool: The Afgooey is looking very healthy and strong sprouted so fast! I read some revieuws from this distro points in the States and they all love it. I love it :airkiss: :airkiss: :airkiss: :airkiss: :airkiss: :airkiss: before even smoking it!

post-22722-0-37209400-1363125398.jpg

• Like 2

Good morning little lady's Day 2 and all ladys including the 2 SSH and the GWS who needed help loosing there hat /casing are standing strong enough to have there 2x24 hours CFL lighting. For pre-growth I use 100 Watt CFL light Warm white and cool White. The plants love it!

post-22722-0-88535200-1363168213.jpg

post-22722-0-52931000-1363168247.jpg

post-22722-0-42429400-1363168273.jpg

End of day 2, 6 off the ladies are standing strong and 2 couldn't handle the light yet so I put them in a shady spot behind a 0.5 little dirt container from my 5 days old pure kush mother to be! Lets hope these 2 catch up it's a SSH and GWS but this is not a good sign to me, it's 2 of the three I had to help loosing there cap/ casing :-), shit happens and everything is still possible but due to the situation there in right now, I think this is my best chance on saving them and hope they have strong growth after they recovered thanks to a gentile threatment. I also bought a very nice Hygro meter it's in the pictures the cheap ones I usualy buy were sold out. But this was only 8 euro more expensive and has a probe measures in and out or 2 times in however you use it, my next will be alike!

post-22722-0-81789300-1363199500.jpg

post-22722-0-70673000-1363199501.jpg

post-22722-0-30325100-1363199503.jpg

post-22722-0-01816700-1363199504.jpg

• Like 1

what do we see lol? i can see it is not normal but don't reall what it is, just malformed cotyledons? With those kind of problem anyway often only solution is time ;) With the next sets of leaves she should develop more "normally"...hopefully :P

Hi guys here's another update day 3 after sprouting my perlite finally arrived yesterday, I now it's not best practice but I have transplanted them to other starters cause it had to be like that in the first place and saves me effort and possible root damage next time, they all doing good accept for the GWS she has a strainge deformation but she is growing today and I think she will be allright! I expect 2 new born today, Arjan Strawberry Haze and another Afgooey vingers crossed.... :bye:

post-22722-0-20400700-1363276402.jpg

• Like 2

Not seen the Ladyburn in action, will keep an eye on this grow, keep up the good work. Do you always germinate your seeds in the light? (ASH)

Thanks for following man me too I have never seen the LadyBurn in action. For the germination, I use the method on greenhouseseeds.nl, so >24 hours in a glas of water in the dark, then on to cotton pads keep them moist in the dark I use tuperware and a shoebox to place them in 25 Degrees Celsius also till the root has become like 7mm to 10mm, then I put them in the ground (under there it's dark to!) During this last part I put a white plastic bag arouds the open shoebox so a litle light comes in and pulls them out of the dirt and into the light. After they have prouted I wait and when the seed leaves start to color I place them under 5000 Lumens CFL! And they love it doing that for years now. The Afgooey and strawberry are standing there cause my Perlite had arrived and they were transplanted as a sprouting seedling, the perlite came late I´ve put them back in the shoebox with white pastic bag around after these pics were made.

• Like 1

Tonight my Arjan Strawberry Haze and the 3rd Afgooey have sprouted the 2 didn´t need any help and showed green coloration this morning so off they went into the light here´s an other picture. Coming 2 days I´ll be selecting only 5 can stay the 2 Afgooey that have sprouted are selected for the revieuw, 1 SSH and 1 Ladyburn and the Arjan Strawberry Haze are here to stay also. The rest will be grown in a tent @ a friends house. That way we save ourselves alot of money by not having to go to the coffeeshop and we allways have top notch weed to smoke as this strains stand for top notch cannabis producers.

post-22722-0-42344700-1363356752.jpg

• Like 3

Good plan, once self sufficient will be enjoying my own private coffeeshop. Prices have gone skyhigh in Limburg , as no customers anymore. Even streetdealers charging 7-10 euro a gram. Nice selection you got going. Afgooey sound great, nice Afghanistan genetics. No wonder them terrorist spend so much time hiding in caves getting baked. Happy growing.

Good plan, once self sufficient will be enjoying my own private coffeeshop. Prices have gone skyhigh in Limburg , as no customers anymore. Even streetdealers charging 7-10 euro a gram. Nice selection you got going. Afgooey sound great, nice Afghanistan genetics. No wonder them terrorist spend so much time hiding in caves getting baked. Happy growing.

yeh man it was a present from GHS along with the SSH (10/10) very nice Afghan Indica crossed with hawai sativa I believe very wide leaved plants beautyfull! I grow only GH genetics this time around I'll be revieuwing the Afgooey and keep you guys posted and course the other specimen get a little radio time also :-)

welcome to those 2 new babies ;) hope they will have a beautiful life! From what i hear the Strawberry haze is a dificult plant to grow but result is awesome, i hope it will be the case for you for the awesome part ^^

Good luck ;)

• Like 1

today it's the end off day 5 since thuesday the seeds sprouted. We got a 10/10 score on germinating and sprouting! 5 off the seedlings have moved to bigger containers and are grown on an other location, 2 SSH, the GWS who did amazing recovery after being born a bit ugly, I think she will grow strong and healthy and become pretty very soon! 1 of my Lady Burns (the best went out), the one that's left has some growth issues due to the early transplant I think, cause she started off very good. And the "new" Afgooey also has left the building. This leaves me with the 2 Afgooey that were planted along with the others our 1st round. Germination testing went smooth the Afgooey offspring is fast germinating and fast sprouting and grows strong after she has seen the light. The first set off leaves are growing very wide and I can't wait for the 2 off them to go into fast growth. So far so good, germinated 3 and all 3 sprouted. We have decided on geminating 2 more lady burns and my personal favorite; Lemon Skunk, since I'm building a new grow space for all the haze specimen that were brought in, I can now grow plants that grow a little taller. Here the pics guys waiting on your comments. The last pictures are the Afgooey specimen I took the picture from above!

post-22722-0-50906700-1363477929.jpg

post-22722-0-85111100-1363477930.jpg

post-22722-0-82160800-1363477931.jpg

post-22722-0-09277400-1363478548.jpg

post-22722-0-31928500-1363478549.jpg

post-22722-0-41904200-1363479054.jpg

post-22722-0-26339800-1363479055.jpg

• Like 1

very nice mate, nice to see some newborns. i hope they will do very well, and can't wait to see them develop.

check out the Pure Kush in the background it's only 4 days older compared to the rest, shooting allready that's what I mean mate. It's mostly due to growing but be carefull some specimen are growing in an other rate than others but the ww is fast too! They are on there way now so I'll be following like you. Let's keep in touch and help out each other, peace!

check out the Pure Kush in the background it's only 4 days older compared to the rest, shooting allready that's what I mean mate. It's mostly due to growing but be carefull some specimen are growing in an other rate than others but the ww is fast too! They are on there way now so I'll be following like you. Let's keep in touch and help out each other, peace!

definitely mate, that we will do........ i love to see the difference grow rates of the different strains, only 4 days difference and she is growing faster than all the other girls. cant wait to see them grow. bless mate

you will love the afgooey man she usually grows beautiful indica leaves, on of the pheno is even a little rondish like mapple leaf a little, we'll see soon enough :)

Front row as nice short stem looks cute, and nice for the moment :)

God luck with the girls should change fast now

Have a good grow

Hi guys day 6 there are 3 seedlings that look awefull right now propably done something wrong here is a picture from the Lady Burn and the Afgooey and also a SSH is having the same signs one that is moved dont have a pic from it but anyways. My temp is 26c to 26.5 and my HM is 70 %, they all have gotten the same dirt bed 50 50 mix riche potting soil with perlite. I only use Canna Rhizothonic for root development. Here are some pics all 3 started off very healthy and now look like crap, can someone tell me why? :angry:

post-22722-0-57442600-1363540202.jpg

post-22722-0-38267500-1363540203.jpg

post-22722-0-21539100-1363541075.jpg

post-22722-0-12181400-1363541076.jpg

post-22722-0-35343000-1363541077.jpg

could be from a little too much water no? i noticed on your previous pics they looked really wet and the dome too, but i know lots of people like it that way for germination, personally i am more on the side of starting giving them dry period from beginning, they are not as dry as i would do on older girls but it is not rare that i don't give water for 2 days to my seedling.

Maybe try to let them dry a little, and give less wtaer or less often and if you let them under the dome don't spray them.. could solve your problem on the next new growth

Just guessing there.. how much water and how often did you give it?

• Like 1

could be from a little too much water no? i noticed on your previous pics they looked really wet and the dome too, but i know lots of people like it that way for germination, personally i am more on the side of starting giving them dry period from beginning, they are not as dry as i would do on older girls but it is not rare that i don't give water for 2 days to my seedling.

Maybe try to let them dry a little, and give less wtaer or less often and if you let them under the dome don't spray them.. could solve your problem on the next new growth

Just guessing there.. how much water and how often did you give it?

thanks man some interesting thoughts indeed, I thought it was from the early transplant and they didn''t make any root due to damage. This first transplant was due to delivery issues But I knew there was only 1 root I had damaged by doing that. My second thought was having them dug in to deep. 3 Off them were dug in a little cause off a little stretching. Now I remember spraying them 1 time with water and a little organic Rhizotonic, after that the codleaves started rotting off and now they are removed from the grow. Shit happens but the spraying could easily be the reason they died allready, but hey thats nature! Mae the strong survive! Thanks for the tip I will never spray them again! Here is some pics.

• Like 1

The above was the bad news on day six the good news is round 1 completed! The count 7 healthy sprouts are produced! We have 2 SSH a GWS. We have 2 Afgooey that are standing strong developing there wide leaves and we have healthy looking GWS, Arjans Strawberry Haze and 1 Lady burn 1974 seedlings "small plants". The garden is going to be beatyfull today we have done some more germinating. 4 Afgooey and 2 Lady Burns and A lemon Haze are hopefully sprouting anytime soon. After getting used to clones this appears to be a whole different ball game. Here is the survivers that stay with me 1 Afgooey (prob and hopefully the wide wine like leaved specimen) 1 Arjan Strawberry Haze, 1 SSH all healthy and growing @ a fast raid allready! I had some succes sprouting 4 days before I started this testing with a pure kush she seems a little stressed by the transplant but will do allright she is setting root right now is my guess although there is some coloration from the new set of leaves thats slightly lighter green but maybe that comes with this specimen!

post-22722-0-07073000-1363551068.jpg

post-22722-0-77966900-1363551069.jpg

post-22722-0-02137900-1363551071.jpg

post-22722-0-87882600-1363551071.jpg

• Like 2

day 7 not much has changed four healthy girls pointing there levaes up to the light, the girls who stayed are setting roots here is some pics again. What a nice upload to the server thanks guys, thats also what it is about!

post-22722-0-66450900-1363634285.jpg

post-22722-0-67465000-1363634286.jpg

post-22722-0-46952500-1363634287.jpg

• Like 2