Afgooey, Pure Kush, "old" Super Silver Haze, Arjan Strawberry haze, Lemon skunk, GWS and Lady Burn 1974 *harvest season @ both vatos Loco's!

Undutched

Ohhh WOW man! Very nice end product! That bud looks amazing. I bet you can win the bud from the month contest with that!

What strain is that. I want some!

It's Lemon Skunk 50/50 hybrid awesome strain when you hit the right Feno, I had 2 1 was awesome the other good!

Very nice brother.

That's seems to be a popular one around these parts.

Based on looks though, you've got a soild 10 on deck!

I saw another on the forum that they guy said was just ok in the end too...Hmmm..

Said his smoke was harsh? But that could have been more than likely his error..

What would you have to say about it as far as a smoke?

Very nice brother.

That's seems to be a popular one around these parts.

Based on looks though, you've got a soild 10 on deck!

I saw another on the forum that they guy said was just ok in the end too...Hmmm..

Said his smoke was harsh? But that could have been more than likely his error..

What would you have to say about it as far as a smoke?

There is a sativa feno that grows a little taller and flowers late it has an onmistakable lime dishwasher smell to it you need to find that make a mother and clone her you'll be a happy man with a garden full off that particular feno in the end I mean, this leaves are just covered in dopamine resin it's unbelievable enlarge the picture and imaine everything went a ok with her. Not that she didn't come out good but there is some things in the end you would have done different for instance the ph burn in the end this happend last week. She would have been drippin if that had not happend! Last week she was on 11 /13 light regime that delivered lots of resin too!

Nice bro. So that's the lemon skunk. It looks soo damn good man! Very nice job done!

I was hoping you'd say it was Arjans Strawberry lol. I've looked at the a few times but have yet to order.

What's you opinion on it? The Strawberry?

And yeah I know what you mean man. I'm a perfectionist and hate when things are perfect, so I def. relate!

Good thing about that attitude is you'll keep getting better and better!

And would you say you can attribute all the frost to the UV thats apart of your rig?

I've read and seen around how big of a difference it can make and I'm interested in getting some UV light for sure.

Nice bro. So that's the lemon skunk. It looks soo damn good man! Very nice job done!

I was hoping you'd say it was Arjans Strawberry lol. I've looked at the a few times but have yet to order.

What's you opinion on it? The Strawberry?

And yeah I know what you mean man. I'm a perfectionist and hate when things are perfect, so I def. relate!

Good thing about that attitude is you'll keep getting better and better!

And would you say you can attribute all the frost to the UV thats apart of your rig?

I've read and seen around how big of a difference it can make and I'm interested in getting some UV light for sure.

I don't know about the UV but in the tent no uv was used it's just a 3 spectrum led unit and some 2700 k CFL! The grow @ my place is with UV leds 11 specs or something like that I think you have to wait for my opion on that for few weeks lol. But what I can say that if you grow hps and you have some money and willing to upgrade led icm with HPS must be top off the bill, the led is going to make the nugs extra tight! Middle off the Road Led 1 watt diodes do the trick as we can see, and there is lots of space for improvement on this grow also! ASH or LS, depending on your experience, I would guess the LS is a better yielder more relaxed grow and one you can get some stable keeper genetics from if you take your time and get it right. The ASH is a hard call mate, very nice smell and flower but she is from a different league!!!

Nice! Now you got me wanting some ASH as it's "from a different league" lol. Whatcha mean?

I'm gonna get some UV light in the tent for sure.

CFLs give off some UV so maybe I'll just throw a few in the tent towards the end of flowering!

Nice! Now you got me wanting some ASH as it's "from a different league" lol. Whatcha mean?

I'm gonna get some UV light in the tent for sure.

CFLs give off some UV so maybe I'll just throw a few in the tent towards the end of flowering!

If your advanced dude and I guess you are the ASH is the shit for sure! The smell the growth everything but dont supercrop her her stem is more hollow than other strains so it seems just top her maybe late if you must stay short 2 meters off space can be less than needed easy if you give her enough space she becomes a monster mate thats what I know for sure. Extremely sweet and tengent smell to it, 50 50 would be possible cause the LS is real skunk plant grows tall if you let her!
  • Like 1

If your advanced dude and I guess you are the ASH is the shit for sure! The smell the growth everything but dont supercrop her her stem is more hollow than other strains so it seems just top her maybe late if you must stay short 2 meters off space can be less than needed easy if you give her enough space she becomes a monster mate thats what I know for sure. Extremely sweet and tengent smell to it, 50 50 would be possible cause the LS is real skunk plant grows tall if you let her!

You mean advanced as in a difficult strain to grow, or as in a potent smoke?

Haven't you gotten a pheno with a strawberry taste?

You mean advanced as in a difficult strain to grow, or as in a potent smoke?

Haven't you gotten a pheno with a strawberry taste?

As in professional grower cause I have to be honest for me she was a little to mutch in a mixed garden. She smells like strawberry very sweat the least!

great smoke harvested @ the tent it became a little more than 110 g dried after 7 days drying and 2 days curing. Lady burn harvested @ the tent is amazing narcotic indica high. The LS is smooth and long lasting energetic high like sativa has to it with a pleasant indica touch to it. The Little white shark delivered only ten gramms but smoke is great and she will be cured for several months, tasy indica Like WW body stoned. the Afgooey andf kush are still standing stong and are not finished!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

very nice grow they are looking good, i think the afgooies have great potential, are these pure or hybrid afgoo, i seen a lot are only available only as clone

It's hybrids but the taste is unmistakable afghan indica, you'll love it or hate it very body stoned couch locking! GHSC didn't bring it yet I guess, but it's more off an cannaseur smoke in the end. Huge plants with huhge nugs allways nice!