White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

hi fellow growers,

well after a year of seeking info and gathering supplies i decided that i will start to grow my own weed. it been a long road but i'm finally there. here are some pics from the girls. i'm in day 8 now from seed, and day 2 under 400 watts hps. and have a little problem with the humidity, can't get it higher than 55. hope i'm doing alright so far, every tip is welcome. and will be uploading once or twice a week, keep growing. bless

post-22525-0-06171300-1363178966.jpg

post-22525-0-51653500-1363178988.jpg

post-22525-0-85805000-1363178994.jpg

post-22525-0-59060500-1363179007.jpg

after a year of seeking you must be more than ready ;)

And im glad that we will be able to follow your start and hope everything will go well, baby seems to be doing great for the moment :D

Have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

well after a year of seeking info and gathering supplies i decided that i will start to grow my own weed. it been a long road but i'm finally there. here are some pics from the girls. i'm in day 8 now from seed, and day 2 under 400 watts hps.

and have a little problem with the humidity, can't get it higher than 55.

hope i'm doing alright so far, every tip is welcome.

dude your doing great I think they are a little on the small side, Your setup is ok try to pregrow them in a propagator till there 1st 3 vingered leaves come out. Within a propagator your Humidity is much easier to control and keep up high HM ranges. 55 for flowering and the state they are in now is great 65 would be perfect! Thanks to you i've picked up a bag off white widow today :-) since all the sativas on the market I got used to buying that. And what a classic stoned it has :cool: !

dude your doing great I think they are a little on the small side, Your setup is ok try to pregrow them in a propagator till there 1st 3 vingered leaves come out. Within a propagator your Humidity is much easier to control and keep up high HM ranges. 55 for flowering and the state they are in now is great 65 would be perfect! Thanks to you i've picked up a bag off white widow today :-) since all the sativas on the market I got used to buying that. And what a classic stoned it has :cool: !

thanks mate, i will definitely buy a propagator en pre grow them in there. temp and RH are now under control, day temp min 25c max 27.5c day RH min 60% max 68% night temp min 19.7c max 21c night RH min 65% max 72%.

but i will definitely buy a smaller fan. thanks alot mate for all the info and tips :biggrin:

White widow is one of my favorites along with Sour Diesel. Enjoy your grow and it should be quite an experience.

thanks mate, will definitely enjoy the grow.

thanks mate, i will definitely buy a propagator en pre grow them in there. temp and RH are now under control, day temp min 25c max 27.5c day RH min 60% max 68% night temp min 19.7c max 21c night RH min 65% max 72%.

but i will definitely buy a smaller fan. thanks alot mate for all the info and tips :biggrin:

Was no problem it took some time to figure it out but we now now what was going on, nice temperatures and RH mate keep that up and they will be doing great.
  • Like 1

Got my Propagator from Action or Hornbach cost me next to nothing, use mine as a mine greenhouse in the garden when starting them off, very handy

• Like 1

Got my Propagator from Action or Hornbach cost me next to nothing, use mine as a mine greenhouse in the garden when starting them off, very handy

got my propagator also from the hornbach, 5,99. cheap cheap. greets mate

you can split like I suggested yesterday and you can take an old thik duvet (dekbed in dutch) and bind it around your filter that way it draws less air.

hey dude, i think that i will just leave it for now because the climate is now under control. but i will definitely buy a smaller fan as soon a posible, but for now i have to do it whit this setup, it was a pain in the ass but its running oke now :cool:

greets

hey dude, i think that i will just leave it for now because the climate is now under control. but i will definitely buy a smaller fan as soon a posible, but for now i have to do it whit this setup, it was a pain in the ass but its running oke now :cool:

greets

When it works it works when the time has come you will buy what you need, or leave it like it is as it works, and think about watering like we have discussed.

i prefer t make them stand strong until they are strong enough to be bended, if you planned on bending them later, let her like this but put something under to make sure she doesn't go lower.

When it stretch like this i take a white plastic glass, cut the bottom, put it upside down with your plant in the middle and fill the glass with soil, it will make a mini holder pot for your lady ;)

You can see on the bottom of one pic on post #39 :)

Have a good grow

i prefer t make them stand strong until they are strong enough to be bended, if you planned on bending them later, let her like this but put something under to make sure she doesn't go lower.

When it stretch like this i take a white plastic glass, cut the bottom, put it upside down with your plant in the middle and fill the glass with soil, it will make a mini holder pot for your lady ;)

You can see on the bottom of one pic on post #39 :)http://www.strainhun...__20#entry46121

Have a good grow

thanks, i will go and support the one that's hanging low. and i'm not planning to bend them, this is the only one that's hanging low.

• Like 1

after a year of seeking you must be more than ready ;)

And im glad that we will be able to follow your start and hope everything will go well, baby seems to be doing great for the moment :D

Have a good grow and keep us updated ;)

I think when someone shows his grow and we tell them it's ok but it's not then we should not reply when your seedlings don't start to shoot out after 8 days something is clearly not good!!! Let's share our knowledge or not reply.
  • Like 1