White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

Haha..ya Undutched you had pretty much said the same thing before, only less complicated lol..why do I always make things so complicated :P

hobbygrow you've got some natural skills I would say and the smoke you grow is only gonna get better! :)

Have a great weekend guys!

• Like 1

hey guys, i now got 220 grams of weed, it dried out faster then i wanted but yeah next time better. there is still a little moisture inside the bigger buds but it look very nice and the smoke is getting better and better. here is a pic of a random bud. enjoy.

peace

post-22525-0-33635700-1370881292.jpg

post-22525-0-68739600-1370881295.jpg

• Like 2

congratulation man 200g of weed is always a blessing to have ^^ And the frostiness looks very nice and i hope the smoke will only get better ;)

Have a good smoke thanks for the pictures

Hobby grow is the man Hole Hole, congrats on the 200 g off properly grown dry WW Master HobbyBud, lekker he kerel je eigen blowtje! Veel plezier ervan!!!

hahaha thanks mate, yeah its very nice to smoke my own grown weed. and she is allreay really nice to smoke

peace mate

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, i was wondering what this is, it magnified 60x times so its very very small. i have find this many times in weed from the coffee shops and now i find it also in my weed, is this the result of growing with feminised seeds? its a pain in the ass to sort all that crap out of your weed you know but here are some pics.

post-22525-0-37066600-1371912617.jpg

post-22525-0-82965800-1371912619.jpg

Ahemmm?? Just a guess brother...Hope it you sort it out. HAven't seen anything white on buds other than bud mold.

Taste it lol. Or smoke a small spliff with it to see if it has a taste! I know that may not be the smartest thing to do lol, but it's what I would hahaha

haha, well i'm trying not to smoke it you know. but i have seen it many times in weed from the coffeeshops. and the white stuff is a fleas around the ''weird stuff''

hope somebody knows what it is.

hmmmm hopefully bro. Molf is the only prob I could imagine you experiencing right now given the fact that it's right after your first harvest.

But then again you say you seen it in coffeeshop bud so it wouldnt be mold...Maybe ask a budtender on your next trip if he or she might know?

Good luck with it tho.

well i can tell you it's definitely no mold or something like that, the little ball things are not bigger then 0,5 mm so its very small and are hard like seeds.

Hey man :) Firstly, your widow looks awesome man, next to SLH and Amnesia Haze it's my favourite smoke :) For your first grow it's very nice man :) You really got off to a great start ;)

Secondly, I wouldn't worry about these little things, it could even be the ovule that is inside every calyx, some strains have bigger calyxs so in turn could harbour bigger ovules :) Just a theory so don't quote me on it, lol :)

could be wht ghonzo said, or very oung seeds starting to form like you were thinking i kind of agree with internationalG lol smoke it and you'll know right away if it's a small seed :P on which strain did it appear? all?

it's in my ww, and i've seen it in many different strains in the shops. and i don't know what a seed taste like so yeah, smoked a little from it and didn't taste anything weird. i can tel you 100% sure that it is no mold. it comes out of the weed and is not sitting on it. it comes out the little backs where the pistols grow out.

A seed will pop a have a distnct taste. You may not know the taste until you smoke one, but once you do, you won't forget it lol. Its a not so nice hit!

Bing or Google might be your best place. Or even the ICMag forum as they've prob got the most traffic right now by far. And coming from a calyx, its prob just resin or a seed that was just about to get started! Glad no mold! I lost an SLH after harvest as I didnt let it dry enough before curing :/ damn mold

dont think i smoked one, because i am very picky when it comes to weed. i will inspect every bud i crunched. i found some seeds in weed from the coffeeshops but not one in my weed. i know it is very disgusting because a mate smoked it ones and was not happy, lol

this is why you must now select a mother from these girls for you next grow! Pick 1 or 2 and clone them make them big and next time work from there label the seedlings they were cloned from and see witch comes out clean after flowering the seedlings or use both if both are clean. It's probs some seeds strarting in very premature fase at the end of life before harvest, and when you harvest the plant all this protein can tun out like that! Don't worry leave the pincet in the closet and smoke it no issue! :cool:

Never noticed this but it looks natural. Not mould nor seed - i think it is a kind of cell-structure protecting fresh offshoots of new buds on top of buds, so they can develop - a bit like a hymen..lol Dry it and crumble it and tell us how it feels. i think it is organic and usually people don't see it. This may only appear hen you grow out your buds pretty long like you did. I am not saying you grew it too lon but I reaped my GHs WW after 7 weeks when the first amber heads appeared in a large enough amount, most was cloudy and a third or so still clear. i like a kind of trippy high with a decent body, not the lazy knock out sleepy stuff.

You did a great job, the weed is nice and looks good - next time take care you flush them do not let them dry out completely and lower the humidity a bit (if possible) in late flowring. other than that I don't think of anything you could/should have dome better..

Good luck with the next grow - if you want to stick with WW try to pick a good motherplant and grow clones later on - will make things more easy and faster.

Peace & THC

• Like 1

hey guys thanks for al the advice but i do not have the room for a motherplant so i just need to do it from seeds. think next time i'll try out other genetics.

but about the harvesting, i'f i had cut them on week 7 then i had only had bud with white pistols you know so i needed to let them go longer for the trichomes to get cloudy.

Hi dude :) Sorry Im not entirely sure what the question is so I will just ramble on about harvest time, lol. You may know this already but if you do just ignore me :lol::)....

You can't ever judge a harvest on pistil colour as some strains do not change pistil color much at all until really late, White Widow is one of these :) You can only judge with the colour of the trichromes.

The more cloudy ones there are the more of a high, head, energized feeling you get. The more amber you let appear the more stoned you will feel, like a heavy stone couch-lock effect. Of course a lot of the high/stone thing is strain dependent also :) White widow has a great balance between the two :)

You can never get full milky trichromes as there will always be some starting to go amber and some that will stay clear at the same time so the best you can hope for is 80% milky, 15% amber and 5% clear :) Again, it all depends on the smokers preference. A lot of people let their buds get 50% amber and 50% milky but I think that is way too much amber. When the milky goes amber the THC has effectively degraded into CBD and thus not getting you as baked. So, as some amber is fine for a bit of couch-hug, too much is a loss of potency (in my opinion :)) If you want couch-lock then grow a couch-lock strain :) Amber or not they still send you to the sofa :)

• Like 1