White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

lol man his girls were perfectly normal for girls with 2 days under Hps and 8 days from seed, for sure it's not the fastest growth in the world but i don't think we could say he had a problem, specially during a first grow ^^

and as far as the replies when a member take the time to create a thread it is a rule of courtesy (for me of course not for everyone) to take time to answer myself and wish him luck for the rest of the grow no? same goes for every update i know some people find it usefull but it's the way i see things people take time to write and share for us so i dot the same and help when i can ;)

lol man his girls were perfectly normal for girls with 2 days under Hps and 8 days from seed, for sure it's not the fastest growth in the world but i don't think we could say he had a problem, specially during a first grow ^^

and as far as the replies when a member take the time to create a thread it is a rule of courtesy (for me of course not for everyone) to take time to answer myself and wish him luck for the rest of the grow no? same goes for every update i know some people find it usefull but it's the way i see things people take time to write and share for us so i dot the same and help when i can ;)

Your right but this was due to some climate issues not because he just had slow growth he did everything like he should, still they didn't grow, now they do! Only thing I meant to say let's get more in dept with the newbies and help them out.
  • Like 1

i have one plant that's growing a little horizontal, should i just leave it like this, or do i have to do something about it?

sate sticks also good when they still babies

• Like 1

yes of course man i agree we are here to help :) But as he already had conscious the HR was a little know, i supposed he was already wrking on a solution ;) and later on i followed both of your convrsations and didn't feel the need to "intrude" myself inside :)

But i understand what you say and agree in the end :rabbi:

• Like 1

yeah man love white widow my last grow had 1 whit widdow plant still smoking it be grate to see how yours turns out

keep up the good work man i'll keep an eye out on this one, peace :imsohappy:

thanks you very much mate, appreciate it a lot and thanks for following this topic. i will be uploading twice or once a week. hope you like how they will turn out. bless :biggrin:

• Like 1

hey guys, i have a little update from the girls in day 8 under 400 watts hps for you guys. i think that the first three fingered leaves are coming now, i expected them to grow a little bit faster now i have my climate under control, but yeh, love to hear what you guys think about the progres of my Greenhouse seeds WW. peace and keep on growing guys, bless

post-22525-0-10130300-1363604662.jpg

• Like 1

Lekker hoor die dames hebben wortel geschoten en gaan straks als de brandweer groeien, lekker hoor ww keep on smoking and growing mate!

definitely will keep growing and smoking mate, definitely, we gaan het zien hoe hard ze strax gaan. :biggrin:

Looking nice mate don´t worry be happy maybe due to some growth she had to make up for.

thanks mate, well she still standing strong, so i wasn't too worried about it, but i wanted to hear it from some other growers with many more experience than myself. and now it's time to smoke one and be happy and don't worry :biggrin:

• Like 1