White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

hey guys, i have a update off the girls for you people, the girls are liking it very much now and me to, they are finally growing with some pace, loving it. :biggrin:i couldn't get my phone to shoot a good picture, it's not very crisp and clear

post-22525-0-67953000-1363780118.jpg

post-22525-0-71740600-1363780128.jpg

• Like 2

i wanted to post this picture to show you guys how fast they are growing right now. its so nice to see when they are growing nicely i'm loving the experience very much right now and can happily tell you guys that im hooked to growing the best plant in the world. and probably will never stop doing it, i should have to started much earlier with growing weed. peace people.

post-22525-0-16901300-1363811167.jpg

• Like 3

There off too the sky I see very nice mate! Keep up the good work! Make sure your fan is moving air around the leaves and make it move the stams to make those heavier!

thanks mate, i can see a lot of leaf movement in my tent, and they are liking it very much

True true buddy , once you have grown your first you will never look back.

i love it, i love it, i love it, cant wait untill i can smoke some weed of my first grow.

Those ladys making up to there legacy dude this is the way to go! When they are finished we need to exchange some :-) :king: Patience is all there is before there is weed to smoke mate take your time!

definitely mate, we will do that. they are already shooting side branches mate, loving it. ik zal morgen wel ff nieuwe fotos plaatsen, ze gaan echt lekker snel nu man. bijna 2 cm per dag. dat is tog niet verkeerd dacht ik :biggrin:

definitely mate, we will do that. they are already shooting side branches mate, loving it. ik zal morgen wel ff nieuwe fotos plaatsen, ze gaan echt lekker snel nu man. bijna 2 cm per dag. en knallen ook al zijtakken, dat is tog niet verkeerd dacht ik :biggrin:

Dat is waar we op zaten te wachten idd!

• Like 1

yeah it's a little hard to see.. but it looks like something i've had on the doctor, it was a lil genetic thing and it disapeared when she got older, leaf had some clearer part.

Good luck man

yeah it's a little hard to see.. but it looks like something i've had on the doctor, it was a lil genetic thing and it disapeared when she got older, leaf had some clearer part.

Good luck man

yeah exactly, they have crear parts on the leaves. hope it will disappear like on your doctor, i will keep a eye on it mate. and will take better pictures when the light is off. thanks

hey guys, i have some better pictures. its not looking good for this one. :fie:

Maybe a little less water, some moss forming on the soil suggests not drying out enougth, I do it nearly everytime, trying to love them and get them growing as fast as you can. Not sure the plant looks so bad. do you have them far enougth away from the light? maybe getting a little warm (the leaves).

Maybe a little less water, some moss forming on the soil suggests not drying out enougth, I do it nearly everytime, trying to love them and get them growing as fast as you can. Not sure the plant looks so bad. do you have them far enougth away from the light? maybe getting a little warm (the leaves).

i have the light about 60 cm above the plants, and it is a 400 watt so thats not a problem, and definitely will give them less water now. and the is do to the Rhizotonic root stimulator, i think.