White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

he mate looks alot like some over feeding them with the Rhizotonic as I did with my seedlings, Just water them with pH - for growth should be fine after that. To me it looks like some nutricient is shut out by something. It can easily be a little overwatering issue your dirt looks very dens and moist on the pictures and moss is forming on top.....

• Like 1

i have the light about 60 cm above the plants, and it is a 400 watt so thats not a problem, and definitely will give them less water now. and the is do to the Rhizotonic root stimulator, i think.

Yes definitely not a light issue if 60 cm more than enough. My local growshop advised me not to bother feeding for 3 wks as soil should have enougth goodness in it. Although not used root stimulator before. Hope you have a carbon filter for the smell. After 2/3 wks flowering the WW stinks. Indica heaven.

• Like 1

Yes definitely not a light issue if 60 cm more than enough. My local growshop advised me not to bother feeding for 3 wks as soil should have enougth goodness in it. Although not used root stimulator before. Hope you have a carbon filter for the smell. After 2/3 wks flowering the WW stinks. Indica heaven.

of course i have a carbon filter mate, lol

he mate looks alot like some over feeding them with the Rhizotonic as I did with my seedlings, Just water them with pH - for growth should be fine after that. To me it looks like some nutricient is shut out by something. It can easily be a little overwatering issue your dirt looks very dens and moist on the pictures and moss is forming on top.....

hey dude, i hope that is the problem, but if never give them a full dose of the Rhizotonic, and then the day after i feed them with the Rhizotonic i give them only water and the next day again a little Rhizotonic. and before i give them water i set the ph to 5.5/6.0, but i stopped using that crap because it brings my ph up to 10, 12, not good. then i need to use a shit load off ph min. i hope it is do to overwatering of my plant, i didn't give them water last night and plan on skipping this day as well, because the soil is still wet. hope its not a virus mate. will keep a close eye on it, and hope for the best.

hey dude, i hope that is the problem, but if never give them a full dose of the Rhizotonic, and then the day after i feed them with the Rhizotonic i give them only water and the next day again a little Rhizotonic. and before i give them water i set the ph to 5.5/6.0, but i stopped using that crap because it brings my ph up to 10, 12, not good. then i need to use a shit load off ph min. i hope it is do to overwatering of my plant, i didn't give them water last night and plan on skipping this day as well, because the soil is still wet. hope its not a virus mate. will keep a close eye on it, and hope for the best.

Just skip watering for a few days mate and see what happens dry them a little, and when they start to colour again start giving water. I think this is somewhat usefull in situations like this it's about nutriënt dificienties on cannabis http://www.420magazine.com/forums/problems-pests-disease-control/81275-cannabis-plant-pest-problem-solver-pictorial.html

Just skip watering for a few days mate and see what happens dry them a little, and when they start to colour again start giving water. I think this is somewhat usefull in situations like this it's about nutriënt dificienties on cannabis http://www.420magazi...-pictorial.html

that's what i'm planning to do for now, just let it dry a little. and i will read in to it mate, dare is alot of useful info in there, and they are already darker green then yesterday. thanks mate.

hey ganja growers, i have some pics of the girls for you guys, and i think that the little discoloration is gone, but the other one that had the crooked leaves and the weird spots on the leaves is still the same and not growing vast anymore. so i decided that i will take it out the tent, i do not want to take any risks. but yeah here they are. peace.

post-22525-0-30585300-1364210880.jpg

post-22525-0-63790000-1364210886.jpg

post-22525-0-39299300-1364210891.jpg

post-22525-0-37860200-1364210896.jpg

• Like 1

nice fat leaves :) sorry to hear about hte loss. hope the other ones will do great ;)

Have a good grow

thanks mate, looks like that the others are doing good, no discoloration on the leaves, so i hope they will do great. we will see

Why don't you leave it in the tent it's not that there is no room for it, just leave it for a while sometimes it gets better by just leaving it!!! The rest doing great man keep them growing.

im not taking the risk mate, its only one plant and still got 8. if it is the tobacco mosaic virus than my other plant will get infected and then im not happy. ik kijk hem ff aan maar ik denk dat hij al ziek ziek is, want hij groeit bijna niet meer en de bladeren worden krommer. en de vlekken blijfen ook.

ok man prob it's your values stressing it a little but it's your call you see what you see and when you have a positive on that virus is it one that spreads and can get air born and all that crap?

ja man het is overdraagbaar van plant naar plant, ben nu zeker dat het dat virus is. en het zou zonde zijn als al mijn planten het krijgen.

dan moet je zover mogelijk weghalen daar idd. :angry:

jup, het gaat om dit virus man ''tobacco mosaic virus'' en heb echt geen idee hoe ze dat heeft gekregen man echt naar. maar de rest ziet er goed uit man. en heb me tent schoon gemaakt dus hoop dat het bij deze eene blijft man.