White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

Looks good this far mate..!

I was just browsing the forum for some info..

you probably know who I am :bye:

thanks mate well i have no clue who you are, really don't know. well maybe i have a little idea who you are. :cool:

• Like 1

lovely bitches, look at them in the back they love it there! are there any stigmas / preflowers forming allready???

ait don't know mate, didn't checked on it jet. i will make some new pics and look for the pre flowering.

what a plant the widow so satisfying to grow her, look for some hears on the stam just above where the leaves come out within a week 1.5 it should develop stigmas. :feminist:

yes man, they have developed some :biggrin:

• Like 1

hey guys, i have some pictures from the White Widow in day 11. they are still growing like crazy and two of the plant develop some light dead or burnt tips on the leaves. is that something to worry about or should i just see if it gets worse? here are some pics.

post-22525-0-73915800-1365371028.jpg

post-22525-0-67321300-1365371032.jpg

Hey man nice growth on the ladies thanks for the update :) Shos us a pic of the burn tip, do you feed them a lot?

thanks mate, i'm feeding every other day that i water. the bottom of the post where dry so maybe that's it? it's unlikely that it is to many nutrients. but maybe there is built up in the soil. i tried to make a picture but its not visible with the light on. so i will post one tomorrow.

ok on small babies like this you can give feed/water/water until they ask for more or get bigger :)

Also make sure to let them dry nicely in between watering :)

good luck man

ah oke thanks mate, i try to let them dry out even more and will skip feeding for a few days. but now it's time to :smoke:

ok ;) don't make them die while waiting too long neither haha ;) When you see leaves start to drop you water the day after more or less but it depends your setup mostly :)

ok i understood mate, thanks for the info mate :biggrin:

Mate I think I see some heat dammage and some nut dificientie, (the burnt tips How do they look?), maybe it's best to flush them now with no or very low ec. Can you post soe pics from the burnt leaves and tips that burn pls, so we can make a better judgment

Mate I think I see some heat dammage and some nut dificientie, (the burnt tips How do they look?), maybe it's best to flush them now with no or very low ec. Can you post soe pics from the burnt leaves and tips that burn pls, so we can make a better judgment

hey dude, i measured the distance between my lamp and the top of the plants and that was a little on the low side so it's likely that it is some heat damage. and the part of nut deficientie? do you mean that they have to little nuts? here are some pics of the tips.

post-22525-0-30181100-1365416749.jpg

post-22525-0-00881800-1365416753.jpg

post-22525-0-38481500-1365416756.jpg

It looks like a mobile Magnesium deficientie, this does not mean there no magnesium in the feeding often this is due to the pH being off. To low in this case probs. With the drips (if you have the same brand as the one I use m(sera) go for yellow which is slighly green after dripping and shaking And make sure the water stands a while before an hour or so and then measure your ph right before feeding, 22C Celcius pH 6.3 on soil this should dissapear and give them EC 1.5 at least this period your in! The ww is so hungry all the time she sometimes starts to eat herself :-).

• Like 1

It looks like a mobile Magnesium deficientie, this does not mean there no magnesium in the feeding often this is due to the pH being off. To low in this case probs. With the drips (if you have the same brand as the one I use m(sera) go for yellow which is slighly green after dripping and shaking And make sure the water stands a while before an hour or so and then measure your ph right before feeding, 22C Celcius pH 6.3 on soil this should dissapear and give them EC 1.5 at least this period your in! The ww is so hungry all the time she sometimes starts to eat herself :-).

we already spoke to each other on the chat and we think that it's solved by adjusting the height of the lamp. thanks for the time mate :biggrin:

we already spoke to each other on the chat and we think that it's solved by adjusting the height of the lamp. thanks for the time mate :biggrin:

No problem mate hope we got it with the lighting issue, but I still doubt that very mutch we'll see.

No problem mate hope we got it with the lighting issue, but I still doubt that very mutch we'll see.

yes mate, we will see of the light was the issue after a day of 2/3, when it stays like this i will give them more ore less nuts and see if that's the problem. the ph level is set at 6,3/6.5. but we will see soon what the problem was i hope.

yes mate, we will see of the light was the issue after a day of 2/3, when it stays like this i will give them more ore less nuts and see if that's the problem. the ph level is set at 6,3/6.5. but we will see soon what the problem was i hope.

You must wash the tube you drip in with the feeding water, to not have "normal" water mixed with the to be measured water.

Hi, I was looking on pictures and all grow. Very nice congrat !

But u should little stop with your nutrients. As You can see on one pic they very dark green..I'll flush them a lot then check your run off. Stop watering for 7 days. Check pot weigh. As u can see the TOP of plant is always deformated so it could be Nitrogen burn a bit or your HPS light is too close to plants.. WW is very strong plant and one of my best.It's Legend ...so don't mess up :mole:

Have good grow.

Peace!

Hi, I was looking on pictures and all grow. Very nice congrat !

But u should little stop with your nutrients. As You can see on one pic they very dark green..I'll flush them a lot then check your run off. Stop watering for 7 days. Check pot weigh. As u can see the TOP of plant is always deformated so it could be Nitrogen burn a bit or your HPS light is too close to plants.. WW is very strong plant and one of my best.It's Legend ...so don't mess up :mole:

Have good grow.

Peace!

thanks for the great tips mate :biggrin: the height of the lamp is now at 40 cm so that is sorted now i believe. it was indeed to low (30cm). i feed with the powder feeding from greenhouse and feed every other watering. and the ph levels of my run off is around 6.0/6,5. but remember it's my very first grow ever, so i can't complain about it alot. :cool:

hope u get the problem sorted learning is part of growing and growing as a grower in a few years u will learn a lot about growing with different mediums and becoming a pro :)

i love ww grate all round smoke for me , peace

thanks mate :biggrin: definitely will learn a lot by making mistakes and being patient. experience will come with time. :king:

thanks for the great tips mate :biggrin: the height of the lamp is now at 40 cm so that is sorted now i believe. it was indeed to low (30cm). i feed with the powder feeding from greenhouse and feed every other watering. and the ph levels of my run off is around 6.0/6,5. but remember it's my very first grow ever, so i can't complain about it alot. :cool:

Super PH level, but I wonder about your EC level. Powder feed is great STRONG staff. if u don't have EC meter try(LESS like half genuine GHS spoon for 5 liters of water) for U 1/3 of spoon is perfect. just try....more doesn't mean better.

Good Farmer u come.... :rabbi:

Peace

• Like 1