White Widow GHSC (my first grow) ''harvested!!''

hobbygrow

well yeah leaves are a little dry for sure ^^^but the buds still look great man, very nice trichomes production and they seem to have a nice size, should end up nicely seeing all the new growth they have :)

Thanks for the news man have a good end of grow

yeah that's true, after the first flush i dried them out to long i think, and the top leaves never recovered from it. but the buds are indeed nicely and have a nice size to it. i can't complain with my first grow ever. :cool:

thanks

• Like 2

hey there, its almost time to harvest i think, what doe you guys think about it? do i need to harvest or do i let them go for a week more? they are now in day 59 of flowering. here are some pics of the plants. let me know what you think.

i also have cut a little bud of the one plant for a pre smoke :biggrin:

peace and smoke

post-22525-0-33368400-1369517119.jpg

post-22525-0-17042600-1369517125.jpg

post-22525-0-20892400-1369517129.jpg

post-22525-0-04842900-1369517136.jpg

• Like 3

Few more days. Looks likes there are still quite a lot of white hairs that need to fill out. Have tou checked the trichomes. Seems quite white and bright still. Should have some amber ones. If tou don't have a suitable magnifier, make some close up photos and zoom in

Maybe you can remove the fan leaves last week or so to have them finish nicely, and for sure mate for your first grow you did a very good job, Congrats!!!

thanks mate :biggrin: i will remove some of the leaves tomorrow. cant wait to smoke my first home grow weed man. :smoke: love it!!

I would remove the fan leaves maybe use Canna clear to flush them with no feeding anymore (very important!!!) and remove fan leaves to have lower buds finish better, I would take hem to 63 maybe 70 days also due to the start I would let the tricomes tell me when to harvest. Have a nice one mate, lovely garden you have there enjoy!

gonna be great man at harvest time ^^ i would remove the fan leaves now too like unduthed said, annd give them one more week and harvest :)

Good lcuk gonna be sme tough work hehe ;)

Have a good end of grow

Yeah i removed almost all of the dried out leaves on the top just like undutched and you advised me to do. and was surprised to see the hidden buds under their. very nice. i will post some pics tonight and will let them go for a week more.

and it will be a nice afternoon off manicuring harvesting and cutting.

thanks man, peace

• Like 1

remove em all mate, to the stam. Nice nugs!!! :girlcrazy: Shell finish faster that way get amber more evenly. Next round I would try to get some air moving under the canope It looks like some of the leaves that were brown are boiled.This can occur when the air under the leaves doesn't move enough or get enough fresh air blown into, thats why in your tent I would install an air intake 10 cm or something to have more fresh air and airflow under the canope. Now I see a 12 cm tube in the intake replace that with a fan and tube and have it blow fresh air under your canope next round mate. The ones in the back suffered less damage cause they have more space to themnselves and are fatter underneath the main cola because off that.

thanks mate

well from what i hear is that when you remove all the leaves, then you will stop the growth of the buds and you will retarded them. but about the air flow, i have no bottle in my intake but a 125 hose and when the tent is closed then there is super air flow i believe, very strong suction, but i can be wrong of course. i've tried to put a small fan under the plants but it will not fit

i try to remove some more leaves but i'm not going to take them all of the plant, in me eye that is not a good thing to doo.

peace mate

well like undutched i would remove all the fan leaves ^^ just leaves the leaves that are growing in the bud and right under maybe, but for the lst week it should not hurt them ;)

okay then i will do that, indeed think that the last week won't matter. quite logical if you think about it. i will make some pics then you can see if you think i remove enough of the leaves.

thanks people for all the nice feedback and info. couldn't done it without :biggrin: