Himalaya Gold, yellow leaves, not a N problem!

Ivan

Hello,

i have one himalaya gold outdoor south hemisphere...

a lot of leaves start yellowing, they start flowering this month... i use powderfeeding from mothers all the time, switch to open sesame this week... but the yellowing star 3 weeks ago.

anyone helpme? thanks!!

post-11110-0-01407300-1363188599.jpg

post-11110-0-85333500-1363188608.jpg

post-11110-0-25986400-1363188628.jpg

post-11110-0-36235300-1363188655.jpg

post-11110-0-42843400-1363188677.jpg

post-11110-0-16504300-1363188704.jpg

• Like 1

It is hot soil with acid PH. Cure this in the flowering period not make big sense, you can make worse for the quality of the buds. To avoid this problem the next time may need to add lime to the soil, or to seek another land for planting.

To prevent this problem in the earlier stages of grow, you can use a nutrients with an alkaline pH, usually it is organic-based nutrients with ammonia(N) smell.

I can say there is nothing else to do with this and use standard mineral nutrients in future years the problem becomes even worse. This all because your soil slope to acidification and for it needs special care and nutrients with an alkaline pH

ok.. ph in the soil, no in the water?

the plant is ok or die after the harvest?

thanks!!!

You can contribute to the acidification of the soil using for irrigation water with mineral nutrients which had cationic ion balance is poised for hydroponics and it is have little bit more acid PH. I think that is not problem in yours water, but accurately it can only measured by PH meter.

After harvest yours plant any way to died, but you can smoke it with any trouble

• Like 1

i rain some and some hard water from a well.

w the nutrients i use 6.2 osmosis water.

this ph problem block the nutrients in the roots? a foliar fertilizer application my help?

thanks again!

Plant with out roots don`t gives more buds. If roots start dying stop sharing energetically valuable substances between roots and buds. Buds will not be able to grow in spite of the more fertilizer on the leaves.

Although you can try, but I doubt that it will give something more than a dirty buds, maybe it's a little slow down the development of the problem but the end result is not much impact. Because the plant absorbs the light and fertilizer and produces starch which is stored in the roots, and this is starch directly affects how much buds you can take, if the roots are not working correct than buds no more grow

If you strongly want to help your plants grow better, then the best option for this use fertilizer to the roots by ammonia, it is likely to help even out the situation. But I repeat do not abuse them as the alkaline PH's bloom affects the quality of the buds. But if matter between life and death, it is quite a working version

You can even just piss under a bush, in the urine has ammonia too and it is have alkaline PH, but in the urine has NaCl too because it can not be used continuously or the soil will be too salty

• Like 1

hello, probably of dolomitic lime would be for you.

but you should know the pH of your soil to know the amount to add.

Its effect is fairly straightforward, and provides the plant with a good amount of calcium and magnesium.

have good luck!

• Like 1

These plants visible exact same problem but to a lesser extent, Sativa usually eat less than indica because her some flaws in the diet appear not so fast and not so much. Look closely there is also a yellowing of the leaves. in more Sativa stain on right photo it showed even less

You need give to prevent problem water with fertilizer on ammonia basic. If continue to use mineral fertilizer for hydroponics problem will be progress in all plants. Although the plant from left many buds, it may be in the same and will not have to water so as not make worse with the alkaline PH before Harvest

right, the Sativas are more bushy have a lot more leaves, so they draw a little from many, the Himalaya Gold has huge far leaves and only a few per internode, so the yellowing is worse. Anything you do add to the soil or roots will affect the buds and the taste of the buds. Never use osmosis water on hemp or add chalk (lime or limestone) 2 gram per 10 liters. That is the nutrient missing, so it cannibalizes itself and takes it from the leaves, maybe you could add these 2 grams to each 10 litres for irrigation at least for a week to see if it helps. That calcium will not give a bad taste to the buds. Later on i would add some honey or molasses to give the weed a tad smoother aroma, but flush it good before you cut it down. Give 3 times as much water as usual then stop watering and cut her when bone dry.

That is the nutrient missing

If nutrients missing leaves only take yellow color with out necrosis and yellowing move not so fast up and more evenly yellowing leaves one by one and not the individual sections. If you don`t have expiries with wild outdoor soil need to be more confident in opinion it is not to prepared for use soil from the store and may require special handling. How I know it is problem called hot soil and is quite common in the wild outdoor. If you carefully read what is written that conventional fertilizers has led to such results

unfortunately i cut many yellow leaves, the problem is that with these yellow leaves the plant draw much attention, with green leaves seems a common plant .....

You would have a job missing them beauties!

ok, i have dolomite now... 2 grams x 10 liters is ok? 3 times a week?

also i have bat guano, can i add some for organic fertilization and stop using the open sesame?

thanks ppl! this is my first outdoor....

What about watering with lime. Lime is almost insoluble in water, it is practically insoluble and does not react with acidic residues in the soil as ammonia, if it does not directly add to the ground, and try watering lime solution to the root.

You can even spend the experience took its usual fertilizer with water and add the ammonia, you will stand out as a gas that is to talk about what was neutralization, lime in an aqueous solution of the same effect it does not, this is some features of this chemistry. Lime is really works only if its mix with the soil.

ok... mm no dolomite.. no more fert... any solution? i can put some dolomite in the 1 cm of susbtrate.... none work?

Use ammonia it is a best way. you can try water with dolomite but it not working and I have explained why. It really is practically insoluble in water

I think your roots have already started to die. If you pretty sure your soil have alkaline PH which is possible then you should help guano. But we should just double-check all the device if you have it because if you do not pour her then it will be even worse for sure. And if you have already started necrosis on root what happens in difficult soils then you have them does not help nearly

Why not try out if the lime helps. In general using osmosis water for ganja is not good. There is the chalk missing. Just read that info on m last GHE One Flower fertilizer. They say if you using osmoss water add 2 grams of chalk with 10 liters of water and use tht . I just refer to what these expertssay- no personal experience, since I use tab water and check the ph level.

Peace + Grow

• Like 1