Himalaya Gold, yellow leaves, not a N problem!

Ivan

just giv them ahigh ppm?

I read careful. And know what a problem. You use nutrients for Mather Plants for hydro. its have cation anion balance different from the neutral to the alkaline side. Fertilizer residues accumulate in the soil and there are too many and they change the pH of your land. In a dense ground this problem is difficult to solve because of poor drainage. I have a real experience only with the hot ground. Because I can advise to try an acid fertilizer, such as guano

• Like 1

friends..

i give the plants a big dose of indonesian bat guano... and wow!! they recover perfect! no more spots and a lot of new flowers.. tomorrow is the sun helpme i up some photos.

thanks thanks to all!

friends..

i give the plants a big dose of indonesian bat guano... and wow!! they recover perfect! no more spots and a lot of new flowers.. tomorrow is the sun helpme i up some photos.

thanks thanks to all!

well that's your problem solved. But the future is better to know that the guano works well until the land was alkaline. Guano is a fertilizer when it began to pour too much of it is a modern land becomes more acidic and therefore constantly and much of it is not no need to pour especially when you are in a new land to grow. Don`t use guano too many and too often or eventually there will be new challenges

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

i have one himalaya gold outdoor south hemisphere...

a lot of leaves start yellowing, they start flowering this month... i use powderfeeding from mothers all the time, switch to open sesame this week... but the yellowing star 3 weeks ago.

anyone helpme? thanks!!

When I see the other vegetation around it looks like a loamy and very dense soil with not much humus in it. That should be the cause. Dificult to treat now, should have been done at planting time.....I would aplly some composton the surface at least and try to mix it withe topsoil..

AND:

maybe poke some small deep holes with pipes to get air to the roots OR/AND get some worm compost with lots of worms to dig in the soil and apply