Hello hello!

jonaslr

Hello guys.

I fell recently over this site. Needed to know a lil' more about growing, and here i found some great info. Having 2x kerala x skunk #1 spiring in the closet, wich i hope to plant at my balcony soon, when the weather gets a little warmer.

I hope to have some fun and find some nice information in here.

I'm also waiting to grow the rest, waiting a little;

3x Afghan kush ryder Autoflowering Femi.

1x Bluematic Autoflowering Femi.

1x Biodiesel Mass Autoflowering Femi

1x kerala x skunk #1 reg

1x caramelo Femi.

Hello Jonas Welcome on SH forum ;)

I saw you already took your marks and found you way to the cup ;) I hope you will give us a nice grow journal and who knows maybe win the cup ;)

If you have any problem on the forum just ask one of the mod and we'll help you out.

Don't forget to make a nice grow journal for all those strains too in "grow journal for all medium" looks like you have some goodies coming ;)

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya online

Hello Jonas Welcome on SH forum ;)

I saw you already took your marks and found you way to the cup ;) I hope you will give us a nice grow journal and who knows maybe win the cup ;)

If you have any problem on the forum just ask one of the mod and we'll help you out.

Don't forget to make a nice grow journal for all those strains too in "grow journal for all medium" looks like you have some goodies coming ;)

Have a good discovering of the place

See ya online

Thank you, Dust.

Found my way to the cup, wouldn't count on winning, but it'll be fun to participate in the competition ;)

Thanks for the tip, i'll start a journal as soon as the plant reaches the light at the top, its a little late for seed photos.

Welcome.

Thank you!

• Like 1