by breaking i mean aerate it, you know take a fork or some gardening tool, like big claws to break the mud blocks and it helps air go through a little, and better absorption too.

How are they looking today marcaveli? Did you get the info you needed to regulate your soil?

I was wondering how you took care of that transplant/nute problem? Sorted out ?

Im a bit confused, about who you're reffering to, but if its me, i havent been over there for looking after them.

I'll make the trip tomorrow and shoot some pictures, hopefully they look great.

by breaking i mean aerate it, you know take a fork or some gardening tool, like big claws to break the mud blocks and it helps air go through a little, and better absorption too.

Ah i see what you mean. I'll try that, but dont i risk to destroy some roots this way :)?

if you do carefully and not like a warrior you should be fine ^^^and if you're scared don't go too close to the stem, the closer to the stem the more roots on the surface, but even if a few roots break she should be fine :)

Sorry jonasir seems i got your profile pic mixed up with marcavelis, just thought i recognised the profile pic (same pic different people but it was you i was speaking to Jonasir.

I hope they are looking good when you return buddy, take care.

Sorry jonasir seems i got your profile pic mixed up with marcavelis, just thought i recognised the profile pic (same pic different people but it was you i was speaking to Jonasir.

I hope they are looking good when you return buddy, take care.

Haha, allright ;)

Update on day 60. Not much happening, i think they're stabilizing in their new homes. Doesnt look worse, they look a bit more green now. No bug attacks aswell.... yet. Anyways, the reason why leaves r' hanging is that it was raining when i was over shooting those pictures. Also they're starting to smell, smells alot green, it really has the skunk #1 smell ;) I think they'll boom bang in a week or two when sun starts to really bake on them, it shoots from everywhere on those plants right now.

post-22801-0-70215600-1368292400.jpg

post-22801-0-09083300-1368292406.jpg

post-22801-0-90159100-1368292410.jpg

post-22801-0-20852500-1368292417.jpg

post-22801-0-55151700-1368292423.jpg