they are starting to look like plants now! Great there are people like ganjalove who help out when they see something and give good advice! When you repot your ganja plants repot them and dig in the streched stam somewhat deeper (not too deep, for suficating the stams) compared to what they are now. So I would go @ it like this dig them in so that half of the space between your dirt and the codlt leaves is under the earth in the new pots. That way they grow roots out of the stam and your gwowth will be somewhat better to control.

• Like 1

Thank you. I'll do an update tomorrow with some new pictures, they are starting to grow some nice new leaves, and i finally think i have controlled the overwatering i've been done the last week :P

Basicly what you're saying is that i should dig about half the stam down in the soil? then the stam under soil will start to grow roots :)? nice tip. I'll repot them as soon as i recieve my pots an of cause upload some pictures.

So i toke them photos today instead of tomorrow.. since i have better time today :P The leaves have been curling down the last few days. I think because of overwatering, so im trying to dry it out a little and afterwards repot it into new pots. Also they seem to be needing Nitrogen, so as soon as i get my PH meter i will start feeding them on HESI or Powderfeeding. :)

post-22801-0-09144200-1364922935.jpg

post-22801-0-58520300-1364922937.jpg

post-22801-0-05895100-1364922940.jpg

post-22801-0-16000400-1364922943.jpg

post-22801-0-38317600-1364922947.jpg

• Like 1

It is not too important, I just said you how to try make best. You make all good in begin.

well the reason why they're placed like they are, is that the sun in the early hours is comming from the left, and in the position i had my foil at first, it covered for the sun, so it did not light on my plants, but i think semicircle could work out pretty well :)

well the reason why they're placed like they are, is that the sun in the early hours is comming from the left, and in the position i had my foil at first, it covered for the sun, so it did not light on my plants, but i think semicircle could work out pretty well :)

It is work pretty well, you need just make right in your place for this you can bend only one edge for example if yours light became from one side or the top bend is less than the bottom from a one side.

• Like 1

It is not too important, I just said you how to try make best. You make all good in begin.

Ok now I get it ganjalover it's in the English why people don't allways understand what you mean, but you allways speak from peoples best interest. Very good advice you giving jonaslr mate! Have a nice grow jonaslr they start to look like plants now a little!

Thank you. I'll do an update tomorrow with some new pictures, they are starting to grow some nice new leaves, and i finally think i have controlled the overwatering i've been done the last week :P

Basicly what you're saying is that i should dig about half the stam down in the soil? then the stam under soil will start to grow roots :)? nice tip. I'll repot them as soon as i recieve my pots an of cause upload some pictures.

yes if you go @ it like that it's ok but not too deep for suffication! like when the stem from dirt 2 first leaves is 8 cm dig em in the ground for like 4cm! And yes they will grow roots maybe it slows them down for a day or 2 but that doesn't matter anymore!

yu could give a little feeding but they don't look hungry for the moment ;) And yes indeed those roots seems really small..but it's outdoor everything is slower so might be normal i'm not expert ^^

Have a good grow man ;)

• Like 1

it's pretty Obvious that the dirt they were in wasn't allowing them to grow roots maybe it is why they were stretching a little because off that. They tend to grow above the ground when not able to grow underneath. Only the above the ground growing isn't like you would expect it this inmost cases gives stretching as the result. But they should now be able to grow roots (when it's lite enough dirt, don't feed them for another 10 days I would say. Maybe some root juice won't do any harm but no NUTS yet!!! Have a nice one I'm following!

• Like 1

be patient man your outdoor grow can only be succefull when being patient. Since there is not mutch sun yet it´s not strainge they don´t grow as other indoor grown specimen. Maybe there is something to do about HM bij covering them with plastic or a propagator. It this there final homes cause with this dirt composed it´s hard to repot again.

• Like 1

yu could give a little feeding but they don't look hungry for the moment ;) And yes indeed those roots seems really small..but it's outdoor everything is slower so might be normal i'm not expert ^^

Have a good grow man ;)

i gave them some root vitamins instead, i guess they can wait for food then ;) I Guess u're right. Its also just about 1 degrees celsius on the balcony those days, so i guess it gives them a harder time growing their roots.

it's pretty Obvious that the dirt they were in wasn't allowing them to grow roots maybe it is why they were stretching a little because off that. They tend to grow above the ground when not able to grow underneath. Only the above the ground growing isn't like you would expect it this inmost cases gives stretching as the result. But they should now be able to grow roots (when it's lite enough dirt, don't feed them for another 10 days I would say. Maybe some root juice won't do any harm but no NUTS yet!!! Have a nice one I'm following!

be patient man your outdoor grow can only be succefull when being patient. Since there is not mutch sun yet it´s not strainge they don´t grow as other indoor grown specimen. Maybe there is something to do about HM bij covering them with plastic or a propagator. It this there final homes cause with this dirt composed it´s hard to repot again.

Their were in pure flowers soil before, so i guess that has given them a harder time. Also soil drying toke about 7 days, so the soil must have been a little ruff on them. I Think ur answer is making pretty good sense to me. I hope the dirt is light enough, cause this should be their final home. Pots are around 8-9 liters, but i've saven my real pots for my autoflowers, so i hope they will find this home comfortable. :)

• Like 1

you should have at least 10 Celcius as lowest day and night it´s kind off a tropical plant our weed!

I know.. but its hard when weather gets 8 celcius as the highest those day. I'll try to keep them inside those days then ;) its good to know though

yeh it's better to keep them inside when cold like that!

I've been keeping them inside, only have set them outside when celcius is about 10+ on balcony. They're starting to shoot their first 6-leaves and growing faster than ever. Roots might have had a hard time in earlier soil + almost frosty temperature, but i see roots already are about double size from last update. Also stem is getting strong, and is not bending at all anymore!