Dust

New Room - Breeding Area

13 posts in this topic

Awesome :) been thinking about a spot of breeding. A thread on the subject would be great for people like me that have only ever pollinated a lower branch in a feeble attempt at some nice seed :)

Thanks dude :)

1 person likes this

Helf year people was asking for this, better later then never... uh oh, there is Red project in spanish sec worth to be moved if u dont noticed it so far.;)

streetzr d you think it is the proper thread to ask this? doesn't look much like a shipipng thread to me.. :P

And they are good at shipping ;)

Thank You Mr.Neg was looking for the name of that thread i couldn't remember from Jose, i'll move it for sure

1 person likes this

Awesome. Was scanning through the forum as to where the breeding area is. I started breeding last year and we are currently growing out the 1st seeds from that batch. The mother was Trojan Express ( jedi x bubba x chocolope ) and the father Pineapple Express.

The plants started out HEAVY indica but after 4 months of vegging she went over to completely Sativa dominant. The buds are very close together and a tight nug is expected.

This season I wanna plant about 10 seeds and pick the 2 strongest growers. Is 10 enough or is more needed???

1 person likes this

sounds nice man i hope we will see that in the breeding area then ;)

Yeah of course you will see it.

Can't wait for it to start.

1 person likes this

im new to this , and would like  a little help with my bean collection , you  may know me from the skunk forums, pm me thks

1383359905.gif

Hey guys.

I have a few things bothering me.

Why are seeds so small, like tiny? Is that lack of polen?

Another thing i wonder about is the end processes.

I am stuck indoor, am using 100ppm home made colloidal.

What would be a good feeding schedule for breeding seeds?

Also what would be a good lighting schedule system towards the end?

Am i kidding myself trying to breed without using the sun during flower at all?

I wonder about ph in coco towards the end to?

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Hi, everyone!  

Nice to see again ,old and new friends! Wasn't not here long time , but last week I checked the site and I found this topic.

This time I create for me some seed holding my good phenos ,after few years.I stoped the phenos and i get from California some new seeds in regular.

This time from GreenHouse or Strainhunters I have only the White Strawberry Skunk.( but yet only babies) and waiting for breed stage.I would like in the near future more GreenHouse strain .The first what I would like to hunt for respect Franco's Lemon Cheese. And both skunk GH Cheese  and Exodus Cheese! Very good strains!!!!!!So I found an American breeder seed company ,name of KRE8 Genetics.So on the instagrammmm I saw his genetics pictures and I found amazing what I have saw there.So colourful genetics....Iwas full of hope !!!I I'm after the first lady of this genetic it was a BrainCandy (Bluberry Cookies x Oogie Boogie):party:flower! Amazing lucky the first pheno an a brutal all around good habitet and a very strong and flavoured bud.Good in veg stage too.... Im hopefull with the Kre8 and my own stoped and holded phenos crossings .And i can test hunting in the future between this genetics too .Inspiration from Franco remember his voice and words ...FullGas Man !!!

Super this StrainHunters site for everyone Very helpfull!!!So Have a nice growing! And breeding !!!and........Bless DSCN0023.thumb.JPG.a158ba91d3e837eab6478daff3cb01b9.JPG