Powderfeeding Brochure - includes a feeding schedule

Dust

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friend!

In Spain a product of the company "canna" called "canna-flush" is used, say they used to clean waste salts, I've tried it and ....., I assure you it is best realicar good washing with water only roots, it is best to be sure.

regards! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, is that the pk 13/14 CANNA home works well with powerfeeding mostly Indica?

Hi, 

No, absolutely not.

Powder feeding is a complete food, it is not good to mix with other foods, because you can over-fertilize plants (saturate). 

Powder feeding already have PK in perspective for perfectly swell the flowers, never recommended to mix with other products. ;)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

this is my first time using powder feeding ! can someone chin in and advise me the best way to change my ph and ec ? my water here is 8.1 i buffer it down to 6.5  before feeding my ladys does this work the same for powder feeding ? im currently growing in soil with bio biz products , they only have 4 WEEKS LEFT  i have bought some new seeds and powder feeding so im a little unsure on how to get the correct ph or ec levels  can anyone help please ? i have a ph tester and a ec tester !

thanksfor your help everyone

• Like 1

hola jose.gh , el problema es que yo estuve 26 días de 12/12 y allí no hay mucha flor y como la primera vez que uso powderfeed me hago preguntas

esta es mi primera vez usando alimentación de polvo! puede alguien barbilla y aconsejarme la mejor manera de cambiar mi ph y ec? mi agua es 8.1 I buffer se reduce a 6,5 ​​antes de alimentar a mis ladys Cómo funciona igual para alimentación de polvo? im actualmente crece en el suelo con productos bio biz, sólo tienen 4 semanas por delante que he comprado algunas nuevas semillas y la alimentación en polvo así que estoy un poco inseguro sobre cómo conseguir el pH correcto o los niveles de la CE puede ayudar a cualquier persona por favor? tengo un tester ph y un probador ec!

thanksfor su ayuda a todos

Hi :)

Well, 26th of 12/12 is normal that there are many flowers, it is normal to see formations of flowers in indica varieties, a few flowers in hybrids and few flowers in sartivas  varieties (in this time flowering 26 day 12/12)

It all depends on the variety. Flowers fattened in their time, depending on the variety. For example, Super Critical is a hybrid variety, which is good flowers about 30 days flowering, but when more BIG (fatten) is in the final weeks of flowering. This happens very often with many varieties, they form buds, but only fatten from the middle of the flowering time on, mainly the last few weeks.

I personally have tried many different products on the market long before PF went on sale, I have tried dozens of brands, products, ....  After I tried Powder Feeding, and now only use Powder Feeding. 

The results are very good, it is a complete product, need not sloped or supplements, only using PF is sufficient for excellent results. 

Growing in coco and earth, my favorite is coconut. All PF and with good results. 

But you may think I speak that just because I work here  ... I can only say, you should try it for yourself and see results. With a single product, you can have great results (in addition, economic).

Hi 2  jeje

I see that you grow on land, whether it is in its fourth week of growth, you can begin using Powder Feeding your plants to help to make the great leap to flowering.
The Ph is correct, 6.5 is good for ground (I use growing 6.3 and 6.5 bloom, but 6.5 applies to all).

The EC varies widely, depending on the size of their pots and the genetic. Imagine that you have 10 liters of potting soil and Super lemon haze.

I would put before flowering, irrigation with EC 1.0, after, the two or three next watering, only water.

When you see flowers starting to form on the 3rd week of flowering, start adding PF irrigation gradually. An EC 1, after only one irrigation water, so progressively. Between 4 and 5 weeks of flowering, use PF with EC 1.5 approx., Much more EC is not needed because the soil already contains nutrients.

Some genetic allowed a higher EC and others require less EC. Each is a world genetics. 

Hint, it is always better to stay a little short of nutrients, which passed.

15 days before harvest, flush the roots with water and water only. So remove all unnecessary salts substrate. So the taste is more good buds.

Regards! 
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hello, good here I am very disappointed white rhino ghs on my 4 small there is Pakistan valley which has to develop more than the 3 rhino, Pakistan valley is 100% indica pure stock and obviously she likes the powderfeeding would have she to eat for the other because there is a large difference

• 2 months later...

Salut Mango, quand tu met ton PF dans le mix, la lecture final de ton EC doit etre de 1,1 peut importe l'EC de ton eau. Lors des etudes en labo il me semble que la formule etait testé avec une eau a 0,7. Ensuite de lá tu peux regarder ce que ta plante te demandes et ajouter petit a petit.

Bonne culture! ;)

Hello Mango, When you put the PF in the mix, the final reading of your tester should be 1,1 no matter the EC of your water. During the test in lab i believe the water used was at 0.7 EC. From there you can look what your plant is asking for, and if necessary add little by little more PF.

Have a good grow ;)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

For legal reasons Dust had to take my threads and pictures down as they were used in court against me but I can assure all of you, PF is the ONE & ONLY I have tried yet, and I have tried more than a few, that solely works on it's own. There is ZERO need to add something and you should not add as mentioned before.

You can, if you have left over fertilizers, substitute PF during the last week(s) with what you call Bloom Booster or such but it is not needed.

You should never ever add additional fertilizers to your mix unless you EXACTLY know what you are doing and have EC and PH meter. I do not recommend you try that unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Meanwhile I have seen many many grows elsewhere and most did not meet my expectations of how a grow should look like, honetsly, some where a real mess !!!

The first thing I advice is to toss all fertilzers off the bench and move to PF, for many reasons, one of them it is way cheaper at the end than any other that I know.

Also GHSC doesnt advertise like others do, buy this add-on and that booster, add another little pricy heavy bottle here and there, totalling your cost in the hundreds instead of a 2-digit value.

PF can be used without EC and PH meter in soil, yes !   BUT: you should be an EXPERIENCED grower or have somebody with you that guides you. For novice growers an EC and PH meter is essential and often the cause for not-so-good results and BAD TASTE !

If you use PF without the meters, go strictly by the table and flush often, always flush often, regardless of EC Meter present yes or no. With a PH and EC meter you can and should regularly measure the FIRST 200ml of your drain water and check it's values, if they exceed a certtain value you MUST flush or suffer :(

Once you got the hang of it you know when it's time to flush even without a EC meter. Not later than every 2 weeks is my personal recommendation and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS water with AT LEAST 20% run off drain water. If you dont follow this last rule you ruin your plants pretty quick as salts accumulate pretty quick as well.

2 outdoor grows have been done without any meter, neither PH nor EC and the results were excellent, PF only. You just have to go by the rules and never overfeed them, which is easily done. If you use salt based fertilizer outdoors ( PF is salt based ) you should also flush the soil with enough water, 300-400l per plant is a rule of thumb for a man-tall plant. You will be thankful to have done that if you taste a non-flushed product with a properly flushed outdoor plant, no joke guys !

Lately a friend came along with 4 plants, clones, Skywalker, NL5Haze and Red Cherry Berry, all of them in an awefull state, overfed, bad leaves, TINY pots and what not else.

Repot into root-pouch, FLUSH HEAVY, feed PF and trim the plants. Well, they now look like some sexy swedish blondes and not like a XYZ%$§$" plant in less than 2 weeks.

Optimization is a often overlooked process and there is so much to gain, the more grows I look at and give advise the more this holds true.

PF is the best around for the smallest money, you simply cant beat that !!

I recommend PF MP for any plant in veg stage and 1-2 weeks in to the flowering, then switch over to the strain specific PF. Makes householding the bags easier as you can use MP for any strain until into flowering. The higher N value makes a difference in those strains observed ( WW, Crystal, Damnesia, Afgooey, K-Train, Urban Poison, RCB, NL5Haze, Skywalker.... )

Only another 18 month probation, time flies..meanwhile I watch and give advise...real fun to do as it very rewarding   :)))  HAHA 

Fim

• Like 2