Sweet Mango Auto - DWC

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say thanks to greenhouse again for the free seeds and the chance in the competition. Received my seeds yesterday and will be germinating them soon. Just thought id start off the Journal so long. Excited to start these as i have seen lovely specimens already.

gallery_9029_907_385325.jpg

gallery_9029_907_238846.jpg

Moppy :gamer:

• Like 4

Damn can't wait for Bioshock infinita to be out been waiting for it for so long!! :D:fans: :fans:

Best of luck with those ladies man, love this presentation, i feel it's gonna be another nice looking Entry from you ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated when those babies start soaking ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys

I had a space free in the tent so i have thrown in a seed to germinate so long. Ill probably throw in another one soon so i can have at least two going for this journal. Put the seed in water last night. Still have not sunk my this morning though even with a bit of prodding. Will see if its down after work and if so then ill put a pic up of how i do the next step ;-)

Lets hope this Journal goes better than the last with no deaths lol.

gallery_9029_907_59393.jpg

gallery_9029_907_473164.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Guys , the seed finally dropped during the day and now in the paper towel. I used a old ice cream tub and then put in a water heater and turn it up to 27 or so. Then i put it in paper towels and then cover in cling rap ;)

gallery_9029_907_400251.jpg

gallery_9029_907_310844.jpg

gallery_9029_907_516599.jpg

• Like 1

gret man! funny heater almost looks like a HPS haha was thinking why the hell is he putting his bulb in the water hahaa ;)

Good luck to them, with all this they should go with 0 problems :D

• Like 1

Hey Guys

Not to much to report yet , i have not done a water change yet , still on the same nutes since last time , i am going to up the nutes on tomorrow's water change to 4 grams. Taking today as veg day 1 since her first true fan leaves appeared. She stretched a tiny bit so have tied her up with a toothpick ;)

gallery_9029_907_328402.jpg

• Like 2