Cops at home

Jango_dab

We are Wednesday, 3/13/2013 at 9:45.

I get home after work. Two officers waiting for me in front of my door.

They ask to go in my house, I accept. They ask two or three questions before asking me for a ride in my house, I refuse!

Their request I go out and come back with a written paper. They leave, but still outside my door. I then told my wife to go shopping and not bother her, she does. She's gone shopping.

10:00 am. I go to my lawyer and speak, on my return home, 15 minutes later, police were still outside my door and handcuffed me to turn the wrists.

10:15 am. I am prived of liberty! I am brought to the police station until the paper (warrant) of the judge. And a team of police with a drug dog.

00:30 pm. The paper arrived, we will up my house. I opened my door and tell them they can get into my attic. Arrived over the dog jumped everywhere. The police could not believe they had found their happiness! I even felt exiting have to find my room.

The room where I spent all my hours of free time to take care of all my plants to read books on cannabis, document on the Internet, talk on forums, it was actually the room or I lived my passion. MY LIFE! According to my wife!

At that time they called a truck. Then they took everything, from the statuette "the king of cannabis" to the lamps, box, plants, computers, phone, post, lighters, stickers, books, bags, paper, all my cannabis cup pass, my grass, my hash and more more more! They took 50% of my life!!!

03:30 pm. After all onboard and seized. I am brought to the police or they put me in jail.

06:00 pm. A police pick me up to ask me questions. My hearing begins and lasts 2 hours!

08:10 pm. After a phone call to the judge. The police had orders to release me!

They believed what? They found Tony Montana? And NO, I grow for me, just to smoke my weed!! I grow with love! I dont grow plant to buy a Ferrari or to fatten my bank account. It's just my passion, my life!!!! MTF

My girlfriend comes at the police and take me, we will be strong and I reassured her. We returned both at home! I go see the attic and iam shocking. I did nothing, the room is completely empty! I'm empty like it! Thank you cops!

Saturday that followed I saw my lawyer, he told me to wait. The police should scan my computer, phone, paper, ..... I do not know what awaits me at the jugement!

This is the small story from a small grower.....

• Like 5

I dont really think they're allowed to take anything but your plants, your haze and so on...

They had the paper procureur, with that they take what they want. But they will make me all that he has nothing to do with weed....

And big up for your signature;

"Weed is not a drug, it’s a plant. Therefore, I’m not a drug dealer, I’m a florist."

- Jorges Cervantes

Peace

• Like 2

They had the paper procureur, with that they take what they want. But they will make me all that he has nothing to do with weed....

And big up for your signature;

"Weed is not a drug, it’s a plant. Therefore, I’m not a drug dealer, I’m a florist."

- Jorges Cervantes

Peace

Thats fucking sad dude. But if justice exists, you should get everything but your plants and weed returned. It still aint justice though.

I'm crossing my fingers for you dude. :(

N' thx though i cant take all credit for that one :)!

• Like 1

Stay strong brother it sucks happened to me before and itlll keep happening until we legalize the herb which is a gift from jah the almighty.

I dunno how they were tipped off about you but I believe a Tutorial on how to mask your identity/IP online is important. Try using a VPN to act as a gateway/proxy protecting your IP address.

keep your hopes up, hopefully you have good ppl you can rely on remember who helped you now in your time of need and you will bounce back eventually. Good luck

• Like 1

Stay strong brother it sucks happened to me before and itlll keep happening until we legalize the herb which is a gift from jah the almighty.

I dunno how they were tipped off about you but I believe a Tutorial on how to mask your identity/IP online is important. Try using a VPN to act as a gateway/proxy protecting your IP address.

keep your hopes up, hopefully you have good ppl you can rely on remember who helped you now in your time of need and you will bounce back eventually. Good luck

Thanks for your advice and support arabian_dream

The police will take anything they want. They usually steal what they can. My friend was raided and they stole the change he had in a change jar!

Do you know how they found out you had plants? Did someone rat you out? Did your neighbors tell the cops? How did they know you had plants in your attic?

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure they get lost folowing your traffic using DNS and proxy settings when entering grow journals and all that on the net, Sorry to hear the MTFK didn't catch the criminals but the decriminilizer in this case you!!! Get your act together and start over mate feel for you but likewise is said allready it happens to all of us one day or another!

hope you didnt upload pics of your goods from your phone

each image has gps so it know where it was taken

this is not the case on strainhunters forum after the upload the meta tag is changed so no copper can get to that, don't know how that is arranged elsewhere!

• Like 2