Handyman Goes LED!

THE HANDYMAN

Hi guys so I went for a small Led,300w 200 actual watt,not sure what to expect so il just wait and see,tho I am defo gonna be putting another exactly the same in maybe a different make but same amount of watt so iv got 200 per plant and also I can move them up and down seperetly as you can see in the pics unless I do all the same its not great but its fine just now and flowering my plants up nicely for a week they look really healthy,so im pleased so far,il let you guys know in a few weeks what I think but here a few pics til then,if my giff isn't playing different pics please let me know thanks

post-16044-0-25754400-1364168163.gif

no didn't think it was working,lol,tho I was to stoned wi this sleestack I couldn't be arsed fixing it last night,lol. anyway its just a cheap 300w to start me off to see what they are like,it was 133 pounds its a 6 band but also has uv and ir so its really an 8 I think, I know its one of the cheap ebay ones but I thaught id try out the technology with a cheap one or two like this first then upgrade when I go over to bigger grow when finished,IF THEY WORK WELL, as I say I think I will get another similar to this one tho maybe a different make to see which is best,im thinking about the prakasa 200w next as this is same watt as this,in actual watts, just a lot better quality,,(maybe as we all know some times you can get lucky with cheap buys ,)so fingers crossed,tho I will say its working very well so far on its own,and I wasn't expecting that,i thaught id have to get two to get same results,WE WILL SEE,LOL!!!

• Like 1

so I was just pissing about on ebay 5 minutes ago and I came across an auction for a 180w 9 band ufo,110 actual watts, as it was an auction I looked and saw it was only 95 dollars, that's less than 65 pounds ,there was 27 minutes left on it so I went over to have a look around at what it was and turns out it was one of the ones I was almost going to buy instead of the 300w ogot but I was gonna go with two of them,so once I saw that I was straight back bidding,then I sat for the 20 mins refreshing every 2 seconds,lol.idoit I forgot u didn't need to refresh,lol. BUT ANYWAY I won the auction so I am now the pround owner of another 180w well 110w to go with my 300w, 200 actual watt one,so im happy that im going to have more than enough light for this and my next grow that will be aroiund a foot bigger but will only have same amount of plants so I don't need more light,i just want more space for the plants,anyway I will be posting as soon as I get it up and running,iv just thaught of some thing,iv just bought myself two new lights!! andi am planning to do some outdoor plants this year,lol,im gonna be busy,lol.only joking I think im just gonna do the oudoor cup now and dump the afgoo gro iv started,any way again enough of me talking shit when stoned for one night,see u soon guys il up datethis thread in the morning when I can get pics when lights off and on,cheers

• 3 months later...