coke bottle grow

turboneon

I currently cannot grow in my location so i decided to try a tiny mini grow. this is mostly for entertainment but if i can keep it alive through flower it will be interesting to see when complete. i am keeping it small as i can and after a dark period it will start flowering tomorrow. Sunlight is all she gets.

post-19839-0-26306300-1364175836.jpg

she is older than you think. i stress it to keep it small and it will only grow one bud. I know this will be difficult to sustain but the goal is to keep it alive mostly. Sad story but if it starts to get too big it will have to come down. it is for for in a place where i am not allowed to.

• Like 1

haha fun grow man, Jonaslr, look up on google you will find soe people are specialized in grow with 25l plastic glass during the whole grow ;) So it IS possible tecnically ;)

Turboneon, to make that little girl make it till the end ^^ Did you put some holes to drain water at the bottom? And second thing, you should cover the glass so the light don't go through the glass to the roots, roots won't like the light ;)

good lcuk in your grow will follow and see what happens ^^

haha fun grow man, Jonaslr, look up on google you will find soe people are specialized in grow with 25l plastic glass during the whole grow ;) So it IS possible tecnically ;)

Turboneon, to make that little girl make it till the end ^^ Did you put some holes to drain water at the bottom? And second thing, you should cover the glass so the light don't go through the glass to the roots, roots won't like the light ;)

good lcuk in your grow will follow and see what happens ^^

I guess u're right, i'm just having a hard time understanding they wont collapse, but i guess nature surprises :)

• Like 1

Thanks. Yes there is drainage and i am aware that roots dont like light( they are looking gorgeous so far) and i intended the light to keep the rootage down which i figure will be my biggest problem. The little lady is 37 days old. If it comes to needing support i will figure something out. It sits outside in really windy and the stem gets squished (SC) every other day for a strong stem and slow growth. Keeping my thumb green until i have the opportunity for a room again.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...