Kalashnikova auto balcony grow

I just recievede my kit today.. were a little nerveous because i forgot my name on the adress in the register mail, but everything worked out :D

I'll begin in about 14 days, when the weater gets better, and when i recieve my ph meter, ec meter, soil, pots, ph down and so on... I'm excited to begin!

post-22801-0-11982200-1364383542.jpg

post-22801-0-30473700-1364383570.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you ;) wish i were as creative as hc01 and gonzo, but sadly thats far from being the truth .. kalashnikova is a great strain with some nice strong genetics, so it really deserves the best i can do as im asure it wont disappoint me ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello on day 26. The overheated one never survived, i gave it uintil last night and still no sign of life, when i pulled it up from the plug i saw that root development was absolutly stopped, it never really developed any roots. So i wonder, should i start showing one of my other kalashnikova's or just keep posting pictures of the surviver only? :) Anyways, heres pictures, sadly not much to show yet ;)

post-22801-0-70348100-1369072905.jpg

post-22801-0-99739600-1369072909.jpg

post-22801-0-39311100-1369072914.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

41.9 degrees celsius? this is very hot

you are giving temperatures and humidities very bad, so little is likely to grow.

I wish you good luck for your pro-up culture

Had 53 degrees last week. Cant really control it, this is with open windows all the way. Doesnt seem to bother them, except for i have to water VERY often. THey're growing pretty good, smelling pretty nice and doesnt seem to be anything but healthy.

Hello guys. Srry that i havent updated the last few weeks :/

I've lost my computer, my internet & at last my girlfriend, for not mentioning that i've been working 24/7 lately to fill everything out, love hurts n' some ppl in here might know that, ye life sucks sometimes.

Good news is;

before i move, i have just time enough to grow my plants to the finish line and harvest them, before i move out of my apartment, so in a few days i should be able to upload some pictures again.

All my plants are great.

#1 Damnesia's are growing big ass tall man, think the one is about an meter and the other one an half.

#2 Kalashnikova, the surviver wich sister was overheated, is showing lots n lots of big hairs!

The rest?

afghan kush ryder has started showing hairs, sadly i havent been home much lately and it was in a too little pot, so grow before pre-flower hasnt been that good.

I've replanted ALL plants except for damnesia, into 10l pots.

Soon i should see lots n lots of kalashnikova and sweet mango starting to show some hairs ;)

Balcony is getting very very hot. Minimum 20 degrees celcius at night, and gets about everything from 38 to 53 degrees in the day.

• Like 1