Outdoor Cannabis World cup - Registration Thread

Dust

I`m totally in ! I`m down like syndrome to show ya`ll what we can do here in CANADA !!!! Although I attempted to start some of your Church strain and had no success with the seeds. All 10 (2packs) the shell cracked sprout popped out then either burnt(turned brown) or just stayed white and never grew more then 1-2 mm. I`m disappointed, my wife is the one that had chosen the Church. I have other strains started so I`m good to go for this cup , I`ll even start new ones if I have to. But I would like to have the chance to compete along side the Elite growers on this site.

Tkx and I hope to participate !!

• Like 1

Hi man :) No problem if you have your own GHS seeds yo can enter whenever you want before the end date and make a nice journal, unfortunatly canada are still allowed to receive seeds from us so you won't have a free kit, but still hope we'll see a nice journal with your own ;) Sorry for the church, if the 2 packs failed, rather it was something in the room wrong, or the packs were really badly stocked. but the church is normally a very nice plant!

now that first Packages are ariving i can say it ;) The strains for outdoor competition will be Flower Bomb Kush And Big Tooth and some others :rabbi: :rabbi: :rabbi:

Don't ask me the genetics lol ;)

hi dust!I'm in!!!but how does it work for the seeds?because I have already bought 2 packs of GH seeds(withe widow and himalaya gold),so can I use this strain?

Welcome in the cup man, if you're not in US or canada you'll get a pack with free seeds and nutes, if you're in US or canada, yes you can use your seed and open a journal in the outdoor cup room

Hi man :) No problem if you have your own GHS seeds yo can enter whenever you want before the end date and make a nice journal, unfortunately Canada are still allowed to receive seeds from us so you won't have a free kit, but still hope we'll see a nice journal with your own ;) Sorry for the church, if the 2 packs failed, rather it was something in the room wrong, or the packs were really badly stocked. but the church is normally a very nice plant!

Tkx DUST. Yes the 2 packs were definitively not stored well at the place \i bought them. My other question is, you say we can`t get the kit, so is the contest for everyone in the world except Canada & US ?

no the contest is for everyone, but the free kit is not for everyone as the laws in US and canada ar still against seed importation. :(

I see, ok well thank you Dust. Well then I guess I`m up to the task and I have my work cut out for me this summer then, see you on the podium !!! :)

• Like 1

Iam in i hope there is still room to join this competion!! Good luck everyone and seriously hope I can sit at the coffee shop after winning this haha would be an awesome experience after experiencing the growth of cannabis :)

Nop sorry man first of all even tho you're messages were nice, posting 3 messages in a raw on the same thread is not the way to get your post amount up ;) AND i saw you were in cali and we do not sen to US as it's always been for GHS sadly, so if you have your own GHS seeds of course you can open a journal and enter whenever you want! but you can not get free package sorry.

Have a good day

• Like 1

Hi Dust, after finishing my precontest journal with the White Widow and starting my Auto journal with my Auto Kalashnikova, I would like to paticipate in the Outdoor contest.

Welcome in the cup, for the strain sorry but i don't selet and they are given randomly