Outdoor Cannabis World cup - Registration Thread

Dust

hello jeffrey, for the moment man no sorry you will have to make a little more posts, i had to merge a lot of your post with 2 3 answers in the same post. so make a little more than 45 nice post and you will receive the datas :)

Good luck man

Hello

I'd like to join this please, I hope new members can join too :(

I nearly grow only outdoor so i think that will be fun and I'm going to grow some AMS too, perhaps some other greenhouse strains.

Thanks a lot :D

ok man, no problem.

I'll upload some photos of previous crops and try to help somebody

Thanks man good luck ;)

Hello

I'd like to join this please, I hope new members can join too :(

I nearly grow only outdoor so i think that will be fun and I'm going to grow some AMS too, perhaps some other greenhouse strains.

Thanks a lot :D

Yes of course new member are welcome as long as you promise you make us a clean and nice grow journal :P i send you the datas good luck in the cup

Ok I decided to participate in this adventure with you,

first time I participate in a contest of this kind.

I'll try to do my best! :)

welcome in the cup then :) good luck;)

IM IN.

I run a large garden with 9 strains in it at the moment, I would love to be given some genetics from GHS to grow out and document.

I would be so happy to have a chance to put my growing knowledge to the test and enter a WORLD CUP with your strains.

I have been very excited about this competition since i heard about it would be VERY HAPPY TO DO A OUTDOOR GROW JOURNAL FOR YOU GUYS AT GREENHOUSE SEEDS.

This is my first time entering a competition of this sort, i regularly keep grow journals and id love the chance to enter.

Ive only recently hung up my hat here and got my feet under the table, but im in it for the long haul Dust.

I have both an indoor garden and outdoor plot and I will keep an accurate and up to date grow diary/journal as i'll be in it to win it. (if i can get in it!).

I wont let you down dust.

Namaste

I am very interested to try out the new powder nutrients on this grow since your great victories at the cannabis cup with the mix.

IM IN.

I run a large garden with 9 strains in it at the moment, I would love to be given some genetics from GHS to grow out and document.

I would be so happy to have a chance to put my growing knowledge to the test and enter a WORLD CUP with your strains.

I have been very excited about this competition since i heard about it would be VERY HAPPY TO DO A OUTDOOR GROW JOURNAL FOR YOU GUYS AT GREENHOUSE SEEDS.

This is my first time entering a competition of this sort, i regularly keep grow journals and id love the chance to enter.

Ive only recently hung up my hat here and got my feet under the table, but im in it for the long haul Dust.

I have both an indoor garden and outdoor plot and I will keep an accurate and up to date grow diary/journal as i'll be in it to win it. (if i can get in it!).

I wont let you down dust.

Namaste

I am very interested to try out the new powder nutrients on this grow since your great victories at the cannabis cup with the mix.

Hey dust!

I just started my Sweet Mango journal after a smaller delay..

Want to participate so i can germinate all my first priority strains up the same time.

Count me in buddy :)

welcome in the cup guys ;) Cosmicmindtricks, please try to not post 2 3 messages in a row in the same thread, if you have something to add, edit your message with the "edit" button ;)

Best of luck to both of you

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to show eveyone what i can do with plants, i have a very big balcony and would love to grow some new strains, so count me in, i love outdoor growing and would love to participate in this cup. I will make a beautyfull journal. can't wait, the nice weather is coming.Thank u. Peacee!!!

I would love to show eveyone what i can do with plants, i have a very big balcony and would love to grow some new strains, so count me in, i love outdoor growing and would love to participate in this cup. I will make a beautyfull journal. can't wait, the nice weather is coming.Thank u. Peacee!!!

I would also like to participate. Am I still under the first 300?

Welcome in the cup to both of you best of luck ;)

• Like 1

nop auto cup is closed now you can not open a journal anymore ;)

Only chance yu have left to win one fo the prizes is to join us with a great outdoor journal ;)

no I got pm asking name and address sent that back and have not herd nothing yet sorry got a email and fort it was for me ignore this message

haha wasn't for you the question ^^ for the mail don't worry the package will come soon or later ;)