Outdoor Cannabis World cup - Discussion Thread

Dust

You can grow autos outdoor in the auto cup cant you ???/ Thats my plan anyway, ive started my thread and no ones pulled me up on it !

Ganja lover has some good points though - its hard to get plants to finish outdoor in northern europe, ive tried ams, himalayagold and bigbang and didnt get good buds, would consider the church if its on the list but geurrilla growing is hard work and if your not getting a decent return for your hard work its harder to put in the effort. Will be interesting to see how the different strains do in different climates and latitudes, hope theres some hazes going to equitorial regions i want to see some monsters !

• Like 1

ah that's what it was,,great ! not sure what il do not sure the mango will do well here. tho im gonna try and do what I can with what I get again,must say im kinnda hopeing for a sativa dominant strain or something a bit different,,,by the way does a green house count as outdoors it doesn't does it?? or can u use one to start her off ?

Expect regular from gh is like expect spring this year, nada. lolol Sit tight and fasten your seatbelt becuse rhubarbs are going bye bye. lol

Spring is not Going to happen this year with us, for sure! But with the expect part you've lost me! What's to expect?

now that first Packages are ariving i can say it ;) The strains for outdoor competition will be Flower Bomb Kush And Big Tooth and some others :rabbi: :rabbi: :rabbi:

Don't ask me the genetics lol ;)

OK IM POSTING THIS cos I cant see a confirmation thread this time for the outdoor cup and was just to say thank you and that I had got my seeds and nutes, got Damnesia and hybrid feed,,,MANY THANK GH ,,,(tho I have to say was a bit took back when I saw other were getting FLOWER BOMB KUSH)as you will probably see in my thread,, MANY THANKS AGAIN FOR THE DAMNESIA iv popped her so I will start a post now,.,cheers

Dang. Damnesia is a long flowering plant. Couldnt really be worse than a hybrid for my climate. Anyways, im about 100% sure i have to take it back inside in the late/middle flowering because of frost, rain and hail, will this result in a fully discarding from the competition? i would hate to see the plants die.

Lots of people are afraid with the Damnesia but i think she will perform good outdoor she has nice genetic in her background ( AMS which is very good and strong outdoor, and further swiss genetics that are supposed to be resistant too) so i think you guys will be fine with it. I hope so at least, if for a real weather problem you have to get back inside we'll see what to do but if it's proven it couldn't have stayed outside or die we will react. but we have till there ;)

Question ...??????

If this is labelled as " the Outdoor World Cup " and certain countries CANNOT receive sample/ test kits. Does this still make their entry valid ? Will the judging be bias due to country of region ? On the straight that GHS Co. will have to grant this individual the tittle and send them the prize.

Typical situation ............

South Cali master grower ....greenhouse seeds bought at a local shop or online.....starts thread.......grows this monster using his own food regime......Pics are insane and buds are far better looking then many other contestants.....

another bloggers log in Europe, nice plants , but not as crazy as the Cali guy.

But the one thing is that GHS Co. cant ``send seeds to U.S.`..... Euro guy ends up winning cuz paper work was easier............????????????????????

Franco? Arjan? Dust? could someone shine some light on my situation ? I have 1 church bean left out of 2x5pks that none were viable and I have a K-train that is ready to go.

Thanks ladds

don' t understand the question lol maybe brain is too tired? ^^

But anyway Why would cali master not win if his journal is really best than the europe guy? As it is said in the rules, as long as you grow a GHS strain, and prove it is a GHS strain at the beginning of your journal and have the full step of growth you can enter and win :) Make the best presentation and the best plants, i see many people do regular grow journals and just put pictures but if you guys wanna have a chance to win make it unforgettable ;) Some members are doing it very nicely already i hope many more will do!

I want to do a comparison for outdoor and indoor of the same strain I got money maker seeds and was wondering if they were just for outdoor or if I could grow them indoor as well. Because I would love to see the comparison

Greenhouse is not bias concerning picking winners it's sort of immature to come on here and say that never mind disrespectful to them and everyone on here. That thought had never come into my mind once since I have joined this forum and can say the same for others. If you have got pictures to show off then show them. Lol pardon my rudeness but this had pissedme of a tiny bit lol.

Does anyones knows about the gentics, not you Dust, I´m already know you dont know

Flower Bomb Kush, is obviosly a Kush one, so we know what to expect

and the Big Tooth, I guess has some commections with the Sweet Tooth from Barneys, but this is just a guess.

anyone, any more info?

Ahhh thx Dust i read we also can participate with autos so i will give the damnesia a backup with my left sweet mango seeds from the auto cup if its okay for the team....only to really get a outdoor done from seed to harvest if wearther aint playing gd with me .....

• Like 1

I want to do a comparison for outdoor and indoor of the same strain I got money maker seeds and was wondering if they were just for outdoor or if I could grow them indoor as well. Because I would love to see the comparison

In the outdoor journal you can only enter outdoor ladies, except for the veg part that can be done a little indoor, but flowering outdoor. Of course you can open anothr journal in the grow journal for all medium room for your moneymakers inside.

sorry krakoshia no tracking numbers for outside europe, but in south america it takes minimum 3 weeks so it is still time to receive it keep you eyes and ears open ^^ i hope it arrive!