Outdoor Cannabis World cup - Discussion Thread

Dust

Thank you for accepting me and good luck to everyone ;)

Sorry but I have some questions please, I want to be sure to have understand everything...

- 2 crops, Each crop must be blogged independently that means 2 journals right ?

-So can i make a second journal with other GHS seeds I buy, AMS for example ?

-Do the other greenhouse seeds must only come from the greenhouse webshop ? Or could I get them from a local shop from example ?

-Can I use auto from GHS? I love use auto outdoor :)

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad English :(

hi man, yes 2 journals allowed as ong as it is not the same seeds you understood righ and your AMS would work :)

You don't have to buy it on the websit, but you have to show at the beginning of the journal that it is in a original GHS package and then it's good :)

Yes you can use autos

Good luck man ;)

Hello to all guys, I wanted to know if you can to enter the competition with only seeds GHSC?

Or you can participate Also using seeds Another seed bank?

Hello

I think you can enter only with GHSC seeds (If I remember well i read it some days ago and Dust said this)

You can have some for free as you know.

Also I asked Dust and you can use GHSC that you buy, but you have to show the original package to proof there are GHSC.

Good luck everyone !

By the way I can wait to get my package it seems great, grinders and keychain and moreover catalogue I love catalogue :D

Hello

I think you can enter only with GHSC seeds (If I remember well i read it some days ago and Dust said this)

You can have some for free as you know.

Also I asked Dust and you can use GHSC that you buy, but you have to show the original package to proof there are GHSC.

Good luck everyone !

By the way I can wait to get my package it seems great, grinders and keychain and moreover catalogue I love catalogue :D

Tnx bro,But I think to start new seeds is too late for me.

I'm cultivating passion # 1 outdoor,

after 4 weeks indoors, I transplanted last week outdoors.

I will post photos of the Journal growth.

I wish the best world cup outdoor everyone!

• Like 1

Tnx bro,But I think to start new seeds is too late for me.

I'm cultivating passion # 1 outdoor,

after 4 weeks indoors, I transplanted last week outdoors.

I will post photos of the Journal growth.

I wish the best world cup outdoor everyone!

No problems bro

It's not too late, where do you live ?

I'm gonna have some passion #1 too by the way :)

I live in belgium so the weather is a bit rainy, and I could not really started before now because of the low temperature !

You can start in may and also in begin of june I think, what is important is the temperature, plants will grow slowly if you don't have 20°C and very slowly if you don't have 10°C and not sun (like last weeks in belgium).

So don't worry it's not too late !!

Of course you will not grow plant of 3 meters but can still have some goods plants of more than 1 meter and get some nice buds !!

Never give up bro ;)

No problems bro

It's not too late, where do you live ?

I'm gonna have some passion #1 too by the way :)

I live in belgium so the weather is a bit rainy, and I could not really started before now because of the low temperature !

You can start in may and also in begin of june I think, what is important is the temperature, plants will grow slowly if you don't have 20°C and very slowly if you don't have 10°C and not sun (like last weeks in belgium).

So don't worry it's not too late !!

Of course you will not grow plant of 3 meters but can still have some goods plants of more than 1 meter and get some nice buds !!

Never give up bro ;)

You actually I would still be on time.

in my area usually plant in April / May, with mild temperatures until October / November.

But considering that I already have plants started, I would not have time to follow new ones.

but thanks for the advice!

however the area is southern . :)

You actually I would still be on time.

in my area usually plant in April / May, with mild temperatures until October / November.

But considering that I already have plants started, I would not have time to follow new ones.

but thanks for the advice!

however the area is southern Italy. :)

Saw on the side that you have bigs plant to care and also have things to do take of little one can't be easy...

so I understand this side of the problem.

Italy enjoy the sun you are lucky :)

Saw on the side that you have bigs plant to care and also have things to do take of little one can't be easy...

so I understand this side of the problem.

Italy enjoy the sun you are lucky :)

To tell the truth, even from us last year, it was very rainy time.

We hope this year to be better! :)

hey mykol, just to confirm what has been said ^^ as long as it's a GHS strain you can enter it :) for the others it will be in regular journal like you did ;)

Have a good day

hey dust, does someone need to be home to sign for the package or will they just be dropped in the post box ? also, im going to continue with my best uk outdoor strains on the AMS and purple maroc in a separate thread as they all popped. By the looks of the seeds people have been sent they look superior and they all look chunky seeds! cant wait!

Could someone please tell me if greenhouse will contact me for the address i want my outdoor cup package sent to?

I dont remember putting in an address when registering on the site and i am thinking ive missed something?

cheers

Could someone please tell me if greenhouse will contact me for the address i want my outdoor cup package sent to?

I dont remember putting in an address when registering on the site and i am thinking ive missed something?

cheers

Hello

Dust will pm you the procedure and you'll have to email some datas to them everything is well explained don't worry just check pm if you got accepted :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...