Any ideas..?

Nenar

Hello again & thanks for the answers guyz! First of all as for the yellowing, its caused because the pictures were taken when the lights were on+the really strong flash. The plants have a nice dark green colour everywhere except for the budsites & a slight yellowing on the oldest & lowest fan leaves!

A little background info

BIG BANG AUTOFLOWERING(GHS)x3

Air hooded 250w hps(dual spectrum) all the way

Light mix- biobizz soil,9lt pots

Bio-grow & bio-bloom (biobizz)

Now im on day 35 so i use cominations of both & increase them alittle every time since the plants dont seem to show any signs of nute burn. On the last watering i fed with 1,2ml grow+1,7ml bloom(per litre0 & feed with 2l every watering. I water when the soil is pretty dry in like 4-5cm in, so i end up watering like 2 times per week. As for the ph, i use tap water which i measured & its just a little above 7, but bare in mind that biogrow&biobloom bring the ph down a little+ im on soil.

Earlier in growth, like 20 days they showed signs of slight Mg deficiency( rusty spots on the leaves,recognised it pretty fast cause i ve had it in the past), so i gave them water+ Epsom salts(1,5 teaspon in 6lt of water) & problem solved, stopped spreading at once!

So now those came up, im on day 35. I got a bottle of organic Calcium(and sulfur) & im gonna feed them with water+ca, no ferts. So lets see what happens...

thanks for the info, when you mix your 2 nutes don't forget to mix them directly out of the water, always put them one by one in the water and mix in between, if our bloom and grow have contact in pure form they will react and can do some little things like that. My old bottles of biobizz made some of my girls sick too so maybeif you're bottle are old a little?

but otherwise i think with the cal they should like it, you can still put like 1ml/L of grow and bloom just to give a little food cause she is hungry for sure ;)

thanks for the info, when you mix your 2 nutes don't forget to mix them directly out of the water, always put them one by one in the water and mix in between, if our bloom and grow have contact in pure form they will react and can do some little things like that. My old bottles of biobizz made some of my girls sick too so maybeif you're bottle are old a little?

but otherwise i think with the cal they should like it, you can still put like 1ml/L of grow and bloom just to give a little food cause she is hungry for sure ;)

When i feed, i first add the water on the right temp, ph~7, then add bio-grow & mix, then add the bloom & mix. Everything seperatly. The bottles are new. Opened them like a month ago tops..

As for the last feed i did it yesterday. I added 0,3ml-grow+0,8ml-bloom /Lt (which made trheir food at 0,9 EC) & then added the recommended quantiy of eco-bio Calio ca(10%)/sulfur(1%) which gave me a final solution of ~3EC. But since it wasnt so high because of their food but from the Calcium i went ahead & fed them. So today they seem pretty happy with their feed, up on their feet producing tasty flowers xD. I ll let you know if the brown spots spread or stop, but i have a good feeling on this one.

thanks again for the help!!

• Like 1