Kalashnikova Auto W.C. journal

the kalashnikova is growing very fast is see, she shot out leaves in half a day. the one in the top picture is almost the same as this morning but the one in the bottom picture is growing like a rocket, i can almost see them grow. :biggrin:

post-22525-0-29950300-1365185383.jpg

post-22525-0-49938400-1365185389.jpg

• Like 1

yeh mine the one I've left is growing very rapid I'm going to update on her every week I think.

i'm also going to update weekly and one of my girls is damage bij transplanting to a bigger pot, some little root damage. so i hope she will be fine. but the other one is growing fast.

Nice repot they are going to love that dude, have a nice one!

i hope so, because one of the kalashnikovas is killed by my cat. lol and the other one is almost become from the stress i gave her. but she is now safely in her new home and hope shy will do fine in there. peace

i hope so, because one of the kalashnikovas is killed by my cat. lol and the other one is almost become from the stress i gave her. but she is now safely in her new home and hope shy will do fine in there. peace

Sorry to hear that man :( my cat tries to get in my grow room all the time. One time he got in and rubbed against my plants. Within a week I had an aphid problem that I was lucky to spot early.

Anyway, enjoy the Kalash grow and have fun :)

• Like 1

I had problems with my cat to and with same strain Kalashnikova atuomatic. :D

haha, lol :biggrin:

Sorry to hear that man sad.png my cat tries to get in my grow room all the time. One time he got in and rubbed against my plants. Within a week I had an aphid problem that I was lucky to spot early.

Anyway, enjoy the Kalash grow and have fun smile.png

thanks mate, yeah it's a bummer but i got 1 kalashnikova left and 8 white widow's in day 21 of flowering period, so it's not a big loss.

did your infected plants survive the ordeal?

• 2 weeks later...

when she will start flowering really at the same time she will grow a lot faster for a few week and take some height normally ^^ common rule says 2 to 3 tmes the size she has when she start the stretch. but really depends on the strain and the time you vegged them for me, ususlally the longer you veg, the less you feel the stretch.

• Like 1

when she will start flowering really at the same time she will grow a lot faster for a few week and take some height normally ^^ common rule says 2 to 3 tmes the size she has when she start the stretch. but really depends on the strain and the time you vegged them for me, ususlally the longer you veg, the less you feel the stretch.

ah okay i know what you mean. thanks for the explanation :biggrin: